Bills sign QB AJ McCarron

1 hour ago, QuoteTheRaven83 said:

Her name is Rachel Bush. Respect it!

SUPREME Rack - granted fake as all get out but SUPREME rack!!!

1 hour ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Where is Savior Peterman?

I wonder the same - proally those High Level Meetings are keeping him busy......

Edited by Kwai San

2 minutes ago, 1billsfan said:

More likely Allen or Jackson. With Jackson you can use him in the offense in creative packages (QB/WR/RB) during his developmental season.

Yeah smart lets use the developmental QB as a WR and RB instead of you know actually developing as a QB and hos Mechanics which he greatly needs 

47 minutes ago, mileena said:

Rosen, a QB from California, will not be able to throw in the cold winters of Buffalo. Allen has proven he can and is the best QB.

LOL, you're good at this troll thing. Someone tell Aaron Rodgers he can't play anymore cause he's from Cali. Allen has a sub 60% completion rating and is widely considered to be the 5th best QB in this draft class.

1 hour ago, RochesterRob said:

It may be more likely that Allen could be had around the 10 spot with more teams answering their own QB questions so w/o pressure to move up in the top of the around Beane might keep his 12 and package 22 with one of our seconds and perhaps a sweetener pick to go up to 10 to get him.  This way he gets LB Smith as well as a QB who can sit.

Wow! Outside the box thinking. I like this idea-incubator mmessage board.

Never crossed my mine to do that. Makes great sense if draft falls a certain way or Bills find no one willing to draft up to top 4 for other QB.

7 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Can't tell you that.    I'm pretty sure Siemian was worse, and I'm pretty sure McCarron needs an OL and some kick-butt receivers to get anything going on.

I was just thinking that. Tyrod could mask OL deficiencies more than McCarron can. Good news is, McCarron will probably take the brunt of the abuse, not the rookie. I suspect McCarron was brought in to buy time and give us security going into the draft, may also be a great trade piece in the future, but for some reason, a small part of me is really excited about this signing, I almost feel like McCarron may be a diamond in the rough. I have hope he can be the guy, which is unusual for me, usually I am on the cautious side of things.

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

When I watch that highlight film I'm like "D*mmm, need someone like 82, 18, 12 who can haul those things in (that would be Jones, AJ Green, and Sanu)

You and several others are going to be surprised how good our WR's actually are when we have someone actually throw them the ball.

• Like (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Just a reminder that Bridgewater started for 2 years and McCown played well for the Jets last year.

McCarron has potential, and 4 starts back in 2015.  Actual performance ought to pay better than potential

(I realize what with Osweilier in Houston, Daniel in Philly, Glennon in Chicago etc it doesn't always fall out that way)

Almost won a playoff game against the Steelers. Come from behind in second half, Steelers won by field goal. 

13 minutes ago, mileena said:

Concussion history. Size. Durability. Inability to make long-range throws.

I don’t disagree with any of it but the long range throws. He has elite arm talent. Rosen certainly has his flaws. I was just taking issue with the complaints about his arm. Durability, dedication, etc... are all worthy of skepticism.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

When I watch that highlight film I'm like "D*mmm, need someone like 82, 18, 12 who can haul those things in (that would be Jones, AJ Green, and Sanu)

Other than Green the other WRs are a dime a dozen.

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Eh, I hope the price is right. Never got the hype with him.  But if the money ends up being high end backup money, I'm cool with it.

Why do you guys keep bringing up price as one reason to be cool with a football player, as if you're the one's cutting the checks?

I mean, I understand it if your neighbor bought a car and  you think "That's a nice car, but I wouldn't pay $xxxxx for it." Because, y'know, you're gonna buy a car of your own one day. 

But pretty much no one here is going to drop $20M on a quarterback, and to somehow think you'll be okay with the pick as long as the team didn't overpay makes absolutely, positively no sense at all.

It's just the weirdest thing to discuss.

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Really? Bills are notorious for not commenting on contract value for decades.

It is on connected guys in the reporting/internet media business with contacts inside to find this info out for us.

You know. Like you Joe. (no disrespect intended)