Josh Rosen has to be the target!

No...no he doesn’t...Rosen scares the crap out of me...if he gets another concussion, he may decide to bolt the NFL for greener pastures...remember, he doesn’t need football like others do...he seems too soft to last a full season...my vote goes to Baker!!!!!

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

I think it is Darnold.

The Bills will sign a good bridge QB, make the trade up with Giants and draft Darnold. 

Darnold was the first of the Bills love and I think he is the target. 

Assuming the Browns take Barkley, the trade with the Giants will happen.

21, 22, Glenn and a 2019 first rounder will be the trade.

33 minutes ago, BBillsWestCoast said:

The Bills are definitely moving up. I think they already have a potential deal to trade with the Giants at #2 or Colts at #3. Any thoughts?

33 minutes ago, BBillsWestCoast said:

The Bills are definitely moving up. I think they already have a potential deal to trade with the Giants at #2 or Colts at #3. Any thoughts?

I believe they have a deal with their old friend Gettleman.  The trade today sealed the deal.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BBillsWestCoast said:

I think that too. They must have a deal in the bag with someone. The Process doesn't allow getting rid of your starting QB without having your next one lined up.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

How many stupid, repeat threads until it stops?

Right? Surely the op couldn't have thought this was an original/fresh post rather than looking 2 threads up or down. 

That said, it's got all the key elments of a classic dupe.

The potential trade senerio (Duh..)

The fan boy subject of the trade up

The innocence/ignorance of the thread 

And finally, the invitation to discuss what's already being discussed in every other thread as if there is an original spin.

Yearning for social interaction makes the fingers type some crazy things...

4 minutes ago, gobills1212 said:

Right? Surely the op couldn't have thought this was an original/fresh post rather than looking 2 threads up or down. 

That said, it's got all the key elments of a classic dupe.

The potential trade senerio (Duh..)

The fan boy subject of the trade up

The innocence/ignorance of the thread 

And finally, the invitation to discuss what's already being discussed in every other thread as if there is an original spin.

Yearning for social interaction makes the fingers type some crazy things...

If we could All just be like you

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, MOVALLEYRANDY said:

If we could All just be like you

Hey man, to each their own. While not actually offering something of substance at least you were original. If you dig more clicks to find grounded and well informed/new takes and discussion be my guest. More power to you! Me? It's pretty evident there are some EXCELLENT posters and takes here. Ya just need to know where to look to find them. This thread is not one of em. They've been doing it for years and continue to do so. Thankfully of course bc with out them it just wouldn't be worth it. 

11 hours ago, gobills1212 said:

Hey man, to each their own. While not actually offering something of substance at least you were original. If you dig more clicks to find grounded and well informed/new takes and discussion be my guest. More power to you! Me? It's pretty evident there are some EXCELLENT posters and takes here. Ya just need to know where to look to find them. This thread is not one of em. They've been doing it for years and continue to do so. Thankfully of course bc with out them it just wouldn't be worth it. 

Fair enough. In between my pain meds.   Sorry for rudeness. Go Bills

17 hours ago, BBillsWestCoast said:

No one worth giving up all 4-6 top picks. Not even sure players can start. Only possible move I see for Top 4 pick is Cleveland's 4th pick. Not worth the price.

16 hours ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

How many stupid, repeat threads until it stops?

Why are you reading stupid threads, not interested stop writing!

16 hours ago, njbuff said:

I think it is Darnold.

The Bills will sign a good bridge QB, make the trade up with Giants and draft Darnold. 

Darnold was the first of the Bills love and I think he is the target. 

Assuming the Browns take Barkley, the trade with the Giants will happen.

21, 22, Glenn and a 2019 first rounder will be the trade.

Absolutely no, would be better off taking a chance with Jackson or Baker later even if you move up to the middle of the 1st. There is no Luck, Rivers or Manning in this draft. You don't give up making your team a sure playoff team with 6 picks in the top of the draft and $80-90 million to buy a QB next year. Only make this trade for a KNOWN quantity, ie Andrew Luck. Would even take a chance on McCarron or Bridgewater 1st too.

16 hours ago, FearLess Price said:

All i know is that we are getting a top 3 QB. As long as its not Allen, im good with it.

That is not a guarantee unless Bills do the stupid thing like Ditka!

Edited by USABuffaloFan

12 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I think that too. They must have a deal in the bag with someone. The Process doesn't allow getting rid of your starting QB without having your next one lined up.

There are plenty of QB's to get that add upside to Taylor and won't cost everything. I would rather give up a 1st and 4th rounder to Eagles then all our picks to get 1st pick and our choice of QB. Foles will lead you to playoffs were that is not a guarantee with any QB in this draft. If the Bills are a playoff team next year Foles can do the job, proven that already. This is the smart choice. If Buffalo wants to keep all it's picks then get McCarron, Bridgewater, McCown and draft Jackson or Baker 10-21, move up if needed but not to top 4.

12 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I think that it will be Baker or Rosen. Those are the guys that can play day 1. I don’t think that the Bills make the move that they made today for a boom or bust guy. 

Yeah, EJ, Losman could play too but winning is another question.

6 minutes ago, USABuffaloFan said:

There are plenty of QB's to get that add upside to Taylor and won't cost everything. I would rather give up a 1st and 4th rounder to Eagles then all our picks to get 1st pick and our choice of QB. Foles will lead you to playoffs were that is not a guarantee with any QB in this draft. If the Bills are a playoff team next year Foles can do the job, proven that already. This is the smart choice. If Buffalo wants to keep all it's picks then get McCarron, Bridgewater, McCown and draft Jackson or Baker 10-21, move up if needed but not to top 4.

No they couldn’t, both were considered major high ceiling low floor projects.

13 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Why do people keep saying this?

No deal in the bag. I would trade Tyrod for #65 anytime. We stole a good pick. It doesn't mean anything for the future necessarily.

43 minutes ago, USABuffaloFan said:

Could they though? One was a trade up to get in the party and the other was essentially bc they decided they needed to draft a qb. When you can trade down and still get the 1st qb off the board it's not exactly awe inspiring.  Kirby summed it up pretty well w his thoughts imo

18 hours ago, BBillsWestCoast said:

Since you know we are definitely moving up..Rosen is a no brainer.Thanks for the facts!

5 hours ago, Wagon Circler said:

Why do people keep saying this?

No deal in the bag. I would trade Tyrod for #65 anytime. We stole a good pick. It doesn't mean anything for the future necessarily.

Maybe, but I can't imagine McBeane wanting the exposure. Then again that pick would be hard to say no to.