Taylor to Browns for 3rd Rd

GG

They have to feel good about a trade partner to go commando like this.   Maybe Indy at #3.         

Can't let some team jump ahead of them like the Steelers did with Big Ben in 2004.   It has to be a done deal before draft day.

In any event, good on Beane and best of luck to TT.  A class guy and I wish him nothing but the best...

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

Yeah I am very impressed Beane pulled the 1st pick of the 3rd round! That's not just some throw away pick...

My gut is telling me that we are trading for Foles. Just a hunch...

Id be happy with that as long as it doesn't mean we are not going after Rosen/Mayfield/Darnold. 

If they trade for him and only draft a mid/late round QB I'll be quite disappointed. 

If they trade for him thinking he can be our QB for years and skip drafting a QB all together, I'll be pissed. 

If they trade for Foles it's probably because they don't have the ammo that teams are asking for to get into those top spots.  You trade for Foles, take a guy like Rudolph or White in round two or three.

I gotta believe one of the Vikings QB's is the veteran target for this team.............

unless they are trading for Foles. I don't know if the Eagles are trading Foles, cause Wentz might not be ready to start the season.