Which to 4 QB is most likely to slide to 21?

Which QB is most likely to fall to 21?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Which top 4 QB is most likely to fall to 21?

• Josh Allen
    • Sam Darnold
    • Baker Mayfield
    • Josh Rosen

1 minute ago, kdiggz said:

None. I'll be shocked if one falls out of top 10. They would be gone by Cards at 15 if so

I don't think the Cardinals go with a rookie. One QB no one is talking about is Ryan Tannehill. Seems Miami is moving on from him. I could see him fitting somewhere like Arizona. 

I voted Mayfield even though to me, he's one of the top QBs in the draft IMO and it would come down to intangibles and football acumen we fans don't have access to whether he's #1 or #2 vs Rosen

Too many GMs seem to be hung up on size and arm strength in QB at the expense of accuracy and football intelligence.

20 minutes ago, snamsnoops said:

I don't see any falling down to 21.     Should have added none as an option?

I think Allen should be drafted in the 2nd round but that could be just me.

And if he falls, I hope we pass him up.

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan

6 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I voted Mayfield even though to me, he's one of the top QBs in the draft IMO and it would come down to intangibles and football acumen we fans don't have access to whether he's #1 or #2.

Too many GMs seem to be hung up on size and arm strength in QB at the expense of accuracy and football intelligence.

I think Allen should be drafted in the 2nd round but that could be just me.

And if he falls, I hope we pass him up.

Someone will draft Allen in the top 10

. I am on the fence with him. Prefer Mayfield then Rosen

I dont think either of these four fall to us personally, but Baker to me has the only slight chance to.  This is the only way I see it happening:

Cleveland takes Barkley #1, then Allen #4.

Rosen & Darnold then go in some combination to Jets and Broncos.

Cardinals take Lamar - Since leaving the Cards, Arians has raved about Lamar and calls him special and thinks hes the best QB in the draft.  Well that opinion came from scouting him while with the Cards, so reasonable to think people still there during that process like Lamar too.  

If that happens...then Baker needs to slip by teams with QB's but might want to upgrade of draft for the future.  That is Miami, Washington, and Chargers.  I seriously doubt Skins and Chargers take a QB in the first with them wanting to win now and still having a guy who can hold down the job a few more years.  Miami though has an EXPENSIVE QB coming off major injury that wasn't that good in the first place.  So that to me is the trouble spot.  If they pass up a QB, then I think Baker has a good shot of falling to us.

The most crucial part of this scenario though is going to be the Cardinals.  They either need to feel Lamar is their guy and take him, or they need to sign a Vet like Bradford or someone that makes them comfortable enough to not draft a QB in the first.  One of those 2 things needs to happen, otherwise NONE of the 4 in this poll will fall to us because 3 are guaranteed already to go to Cleveland, Denver, and Jets.  

1 hour ago, TheElectricCompany said:

For everyone who says "won't happen", I just have to chuckle. 

There are major reaches, slides and trades every year that completely destroy our perception of "value". 

Why will this year be different? 

I know right.   People get attached to names because of a handful of draft pundits throw them around like they're definitely sure where everyone should be drafted, and it never works out like that.  Last year I remember an argument about how Malik Hooker and Mahomes are going in the top 5 for sure, and OJ Howard will be gone by pick #8.   

Then when the actual GM's who each have multi million dollar scouting teams make their picks, Mahomes drops to 10, Hooker slid to 15 and Howard to 19 (in a re draft he probably goes 119th).

I don't believe any of them will but that wasn't the question.

The question was which QB is most likely to and even though I believe before it is all said and done that Mayfield will be the best of the lot, I believe he has a chance at sliding in the draft more so than the others.

I would target rosen and i would try to move up and get him to the highest spot.  Takes 2 to play so if the top teams dont want to draft in 20s they may just have to hope there giy falls enough.  Imo ideally you move to the bottom of the top 10 with san fran.  Keep 22 and get a linebaker as well.