If we keep Tyrod. I'm done.

BuffaloBud420

38 minutes ago, BuffaloBud420 said:

Cant stand another year of garbage QB play from the Bills...and people getting exciting about signing a 30 year old corner is a joke. EJ Gaines is 10x the player. 

Hopefully you mean that u r done creating TT threads.......................................... Cause i am pretty sure most here r getting tired of every other thread being about TT. Just stop.......................................Please!

17 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I think that the plan at this point is for Tyrod to be the veteran (unless they can trade him) and they will draft a guy early. The only thing that differs for me is that I thought there was about a 25% chance Tyrod was back as the vet and I’d say it’s 75% now (ish). 

One thing that is pretty clear is they were not too happy with Denison’s work. 

I think this is pretty spot on. I'd love to see a vet upgrade on Taylor, but if that doesn't come to fruition he's a better placeholder then some we could sign. 

45 minutes ago, BuffaloBud420 said:

Cant stand another year of garbage QB play from the Bills...and people getting exciting about signing a 30 year old corner is a joke. EJ Gaines is 10x the player. 

I love these......Tyrophobia can be a hilarious condition.:lol:

• Haha (+1) 4

Just now, CajunBillsBacker said:

I always love these “I’m done” folks. 17 year playoff drought didn’t do you in. Nope! It was retaining a QB.

You’re not done, see you in the fall!

right?!?!?  it wasn't the 17 years that broke the camels back. he decided to pack it in after the playoff season! 

CLASSIC.

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, CajunBillsBacker said:

I always love these “I’m done” folks. 17 year playoff drought didn’t do you in. Nope!  IF It was retaining a QB.

who says he's going to be retained?

fixed it for you.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

It doesn't make any sense to pay $18 million for Taylor. He really doesn't strike me as the type of guy you want mentoring a young QB, given that he doesn't go through progressions, throw people open, see the whole field, etc.

He's tough, has a great work ethic, great character, and has a lot of good leadership qualities. A lot of his best plays come on broken plays, though. We need a QB whose best plays come from dropping back, reading the defense, and delivering the football. That is reproducible more so than running around and chucking a few downfield at opportune times.

To me, that's the biggest problem with him staying. If he was here at a $10 million salary with no expectation of starting then that's fine, but that isn't the situation.

If he comes back he will continue to play the way he always has, he will hit a patch where he does absolutely nothing in the passing game, and he will be benched, and there will be a firestorm of criticism.

In short, Tyrod is the "not good enough for the Bills" QB that they keep going back to when everything else falls apart.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BuffaloBud420 said:

Damn you again! Cant you just stay in your moms basement and quit buggin’ everyone? If you are done this will be addition by subtraction.

55 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I fart in your general direction.

Can’t you shart on him instead? He wouldn’t know the difference anyways.

22 minutes ago, CajunBillsBacker said:

I always love these “I’m done” folks. 17 year playoff drought didn’t do you in. Nope! It was retaining a QB.

Would love to meet this dude in person, but that would require him to put the bong down and exit moms basement where he dwells.

Don't let the door hit you.  One good thing about the Bills losing for 19 years is that there are no front running Bills fans.  Bills Mafia is thick skinned.  We don't need any "I am taking my ball and going home because I didn't get my way" fans

• Like (+1) 2

If this team puts all that time and effort into scouting QBs and ends up not taking a legitimate QB prospect in the draft it is going to be a tremendous disappointment.

Drafting the next Peterman in the 4th or 5th round isn't going to cut it unless they get lucky and win the lottery.