Tyler Boyd has a cause to donate to as well, if you are feeling generous!

YoloinOhio

No way.

NO. WAY.  That I would give to the Dalton foundation and NOT give to anything Boyd had going on.  I thought that the catch, run, and not having the ball stripped were just as impressive as the pass.  

It is on its way, TB.

I know we have already given a lot, but seriously if you can manage it, let's hit this!

• Like (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, Beef on Weck said:

Also Donated and happy to do it (again).

Would be cool if we could have done something for Andre Reed and his foundation with today being the 25th Anniversary of the Comeback Game.

Hahaha why not?  We're all gonna be poor by the end of this week.

I did the $17 for Boyd too.

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

lol 

But we all should donate to Marvin Lewis as well 

Thanks Marvin, Andy and Boyd.

Have to draw the line in the sand somewhere.  I've been waiting for a Bills player to step up and ask for help with their charity.  LOL

Telegram from Western New York to the WPYAA:

"Tyler Boyd cables you need cash.  Stop.  BillsMafia and Bills Fans everywhere instructed to advance you up to and above seventeen dollars, a piece, until the job is done.  Stop.  Heehaw and Merry Christmas.  Bills Nation."

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Telegram from Western New York to the WPAA:

"Tyler Boyd cables you need cash.  Stop.  BillsMafia and Bills Fans everywhere instructed to advance you up to seventeen dollars, a piece, until the job is done.  Stop.  Heehaw and Merry Christmas.  Bills Nation."

Awesome.  My favorite Christmas movie!  

• Like (+1) 1

Almost 12k now. His goal will be hit by the end of dinner 

12 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

$11,000 in a little more than two hours.

Damn, I just can't be any prouder of this fan base right now, or any prouder to be a part of it.

Yep me too. Two great causes. Both will make a huge impact for kids and families 

19 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Almost 12k now. His goal will be hit by the end of dinner 

Yep me too. Two great causes. Both will make a huge impact for kids and families 

9 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Amen to this. I love our fans!!

Now, all that aside, if the Bengals' up-back on punt coverage comes looking for any money he can go *** himself.

:P:lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

Love it. Average donation is $1

Just now, dollars 2 donuts said:

Now, all that aside, if the Bengals' up-back on punt coverage comes looking for any money he can go *** himself.

:P:lol:

That made me so mad. The game should've been a blow out if it wasn't for that run back near the goal line that kept them in the game right before the half.