What did you do when the Bengals scored that TD

Went absolutely nuts in my place.  Then had to wait til ravens blew it and went crazy running around, screaming on the phone.. Then watched fireworks all night and couldnt stop smiling..it truly was a good moment for us bills fans and we very much deserve it..Go Bills!! Happy New Year

18 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

When the pass was caught and run in for TD I screamed all the way.  Then I started holding my breath because, it is the Bengals and it is the Bills

Once the game was over I screamed and jumped up and down.  The dog was very concerned about me.

When the 4th down was short, I screamed so long and loud I scared our dog.  He's used to my gameday theatrics, but this was a whole new level of crazy!  :lol:

• Like (+1) 1

Screamed at the top of my lungs. I'm usually very quiet and reserved and my 11 year old told me later that it scared him a bit.

The moments from when the pass was caught and it looked like they were going to OT to the realization they were taking the lead was unbelievable. That's why I watch sports and the reason I'm able to put up with a 17 year drought. What a pay-off!

I was more nervous about the extra point. Once they made that I was feeling pretty good, not over confident, but pretty good.

i just held my face like the home alone kid muttering something like "bills, playoffs, playoffs, omg playoffs."  then texted my best friend (bengals fan) and asked if burfict would do something dumb... he said he was injured so that relieved me.

I ran around screaming in the house. I was with family in Michigan who don't care about my Bills but at least have some empathy as Lions fans. Some of them said "wow I've never seen this side of you before." Well it's been a long time since we made the playoffs!

Really wish I could have been with other Bills fans for that moment but I am watching reaction videos all day.

I lost my mind. I yelled very loudly and started punching the couch with my fists. I then dropped to my knees and punched the ground a few times, then stood up and punched the air a few times, all while yelling.

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

When the pass was caught and run in for TD I screamed all the way.  Then I started holding my breath because, it is the Bengals and it is the Bills

Once the game was over I screamed and jumped up and down.  The dog was very concerned about me.

Yeah my young coonhound hid under the table for over an hour afterwards.

Watch any reaction video, and that's pretty much it, but just me jumping around like a wild animal. Probably get the voice back tomorrow.

Screamed go. Was worried that he would fumble in the 5 when Ravens player jumped on him. Jumped up and down with my uncle. Ran into other room with my family looking at me while they were watch Syracuse game. Then I started worrying about the time left on clock with 3 timeouts.