What did you do when the Bengals scored that TD

Just now, Kmart128 said:

Screamed go. Was worried that he would fumble in the 5 when Ravens player jumped on him. Jumped up and down with my uncle. Ran into other room with my family looking at me while they were watch Syracuse game. Then I started worrying about the time left on clock with 3 timeouts

Now that's a Bills fan who's been around the block a few times!   :lol:   

3 hours ago, Golden*Wheels said:

My entire family freaked out. FREAKED OUT.

I have apparently trained my mother in law as a Bills fan very well as she was instantly worried about how much time was left!:lol:

Same here, I was freaking out and my GF had to stop me because "...James stop, wait for the flag!" Then "...James STOP! there is still time left!" When it was over I literally cried, tissues required and all

40 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

My eyes welled up.

Same here bud, I am not ashamed neither should you be we have EARNED THIS!!!:beer:

• Like (+1) 1

I was in shock because I could not believe that the Bengals had actually scored a touchdown on that play. I thought for sure the Ravens would tackle the WR, but no he actually made it to the end zone.

Then everybody at my club was yelling with joy and we were giving each other high-fives. Everyone was starting to celebrate, but I was telling everyone to wait, because there was 44 seconds on the clock and the Ravens had all of their timeouts.

When the Ravens came up short on the 4th down play, everyone was mostly quiet. I don't think any of us could believe that the Bills were going to the playoffs. We were giving out congratulations to each other and lots of hugs were given out.

Then after it was over we all stood around and for the first time in a very long time, after the regular season ended, we actually talked about seeing each other NEXT WEEK!

• Like (+1) 1