What did you do when the Bengals scored that TD

2 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Stared blankly at the television with my heart pumping a million miles per hour, waiting for the other shoe to drop.

This was me as well...just waiting..."Ravens still have time....3 time outside left...."

Once that 4th down pass fell to the turf though...jumping happened...eyes did well up a bit...couldn't scream as the kids had just gone to bed...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Right next to a Ravens fan who parked at my house before walking next door for New Years Party .... lost it ... called my son .. and just screamed into the phone ... unbelievable .. got to party and had to knock back some Jameson to settle down .. while phone was blowing up with congrats from friends as they know how long I've been waiting for this day ... unbelievable and great memory as well as the Williams TD and celebration and mob on sidelines ... very classy move for very classy player .. have the video on my phone (yes I phones weren't around the last time we were in the playoffs)

There was definitely divine intervention taking place during that last drive by the Bengals.