More from OBDLocked?!?!

Jkgobills

The mods have determined that 135 pages of a thread were no longer contributing positively to the forum atmosphere and discussion.  I respectfully disagree and beg to differ!

I have been hosting, housing and feeding  my father in law, my mother in law and my sister in law for the past three days and nights in the spirit of Christmas.  These are passive aggressive, narcissistic, know it all types.  They are also still mad at me and my wife for not choosing to spend Thanksgiving with them.

The "more from OBD" thread was a safe space, free from in law triggered hostilities in a house full of judgement.  I am sad to see it, the humor, and the discussion contained within go into banishment.

RIP More From OBD

December 12, 2017 to December 27, 2017

Edited by Jkgobills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, Jkgobills said:

The mods have determined that 135 pages of a thread were no longer contributing positively to the forum atmosphere and discussion.  I respectfully disagree and beg to differ!

I have been hosting, housing and feeding  my father in law, my mother in law and my sister in law for the past three days and nights in the spirit of Christmas.  These are passive aggressive, narcissistic, know it all types.

They have inside sources with the Bills too?

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Jkgobills said:

Eagles Fans.  They don't believe me that Carson Wentz won't be 100% to start next season.  Even though I rehab ACL injuries as part of my job.  It's that's kind of Christmas fun.

Athletes do seem to return to the field much faster than the average joe.  I wouldn't be surprised if he's back and healthy by the start of the season but I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't either

1 minute ago, Jkgobills said:

Eagles Fans.  They don't believe me that Carson Wentz won't be 100% to start next season.  Even though I rehab ACL injuries as part of my job.  It's that's kind of Christmas fun.

Until he's back his name in Carson Wince because they have to suffer through Nick Foles AKA Nick Folds as their QB.

34 minutes ago, Jkgobills said:

These are passive aggressive, narcissistic, know it all types..... hostilities in a house full of judgement.

Perfect description of many posters in that thread. Your in laws must have been secretly posting to it. 

44 minutes ago, Jkgobills said:

I have been hosting, housing and feeding  my father in law, my mother in law and my sister in law for the past three days and nights in the spirit of Christmas.  These are passive aggressive, narcissistic, know it all types.  They are also still mad at me and my wife for not choosing to spend Thanksgiving with them.

The "more from OBD" thread was a safe space, free from in law triggered hostilities in a house full of judgement.  I am sad to see it, the humor, and the discussion contained within go into banishment.

RIP More From OBD

December 12, 2017 to December 27, 2017

That post is just as nuts as the thread you are referring to was. I can see why you're mad it is gone. The way you'd talk about family, wow. They're probably all of those traits because of the person your wife married, douche. 

Anyone who refers to family staying with them as hosting, housing, and feeding like they are cattle is 100% trash in my book. I wouldn't be surprised if you were double d himself. 

Edited by Ol Dirty B
  • Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

That post is just as nuts as the thread you are referring to was. I can see why you're mad it is gone. The way you'd talk about family, wow. They're probably all of those traits because of the person your wife married, douche. 

Anyone who refers to family staying with them as hosting, housing, and feeding like they are cattle is 100% trash in my book. I wouldn't be surprised if you were double d himself. 

the topic was posted with an intended sense of levity and humor.  Either way the referenced thread is back up for the enjoyment of all.  Happy New Year

3 minutes ago, Jkgobills said:

the topic was posted with an intended sense of levity and humor.  Either way the referenced thread is back up for the enjoyment of all.  Happy New Year

I was probably a bit harsh... my bad, it's just how I am. Happy New Year my apologies, it probably came off worse than I intended.

4 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

I was probably a bit harsh... my bad, it's just how I am. Happy New Year my apologies, it probably came off worse than I intended.

Apology accepted, and I should have been more clear that I was being facetious with the posted topic.  

10 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

holy smokes!

I like DD's posts as much as any other poster here.  However, his "inside sources" and messages are quite cryptic.  I don't know why so many take his opinion as truth compared to any other posters ramblings.  

If he does have inside info about the stadium and location why not post it?  Why just give clues on how to find it?  He could create a new email, new username, and completely hide his identity and post the info.  Due to this, I hold his comments with as much credibility as any other fan.  

Someone should compile his predictions and insights and we can all review them in a years time.  

Happy Holidays!

45 minutes ago, IslandBillsFan said:

I like DD's posts as much as any other poster here.  However, his "inside sources" and messages are quite cryptic.  I don't know why so many take his opinion as truth compared to any other posters ramblings.  

If he does have inside info about the stadium and location why not post it?  Why just give clues on how to find it?  He could create a new email, new username, and completely hide his identity and post the info.  Due to this, I hold his comments with as much credibility as any other fan.  

Someone should compile his predictions and insights and we can all review them in a years time.  

Happy Holidays!

Maybe DD is the "ZODIAC" Of TBD. LOL :D

12 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Bit harsh, you called him a douche for no good reason.  I thought his post was in good humor & a bit true.  Being married 17 years inlaws do tend to overstay their welcome at time.  Think before you type big man. 

8 minutes ago, Gordio said:

Bit harsh, you called him a douche for no good reason.  I thought his post was in good humor & a bit true.  Being married 17 years inlaws do tend to overstay their welcome at time.  Think before you type big man. 

Didn't you hear? The world no longer chastises bad behavior, it celebrates it. The opportunity to call someone a name is reason enough... you douche.  :D:huh::unsure: