When did you know today's game was over?

Chicharito

Just now, What a Tuel said:

I'd love to know why they ruled him down and when? Was forward progress called? It seems they blew the whistle before he ever touched the ground.

Looking at both plays, the replay actually supported the case FOR a Benjamin TD and the replay on their 4th was not conclusive to overturn that 4th stop and make it a 1st. There was no clear view to show  that his knee was up or down in the mob. {Plays stands. But it was the Pats. That and and the lack of any meaningful call against them. Our penalties were game changers. 

The 1st and goal at the 10 and then the 8 yard loss on the screen play to DiMarco.  Was still 13-13 at the time. I knew when they just got the FG it was most likely over as they didn't get the kill.

Regardless they stopped them on 4th and goal next series.  Well technically they did, the powers that be thought otherwise 

LOL lots of funny answers but to me the Clay drop was pivotal.  Then to compound it with the KB no TD... Only the Patriots get these calls.

1 minute ago, Another Fan said:

The 1st and goal at the 10 and then the 8 yard loss on the screen play to DiMarco.  Was still 13-13 at the time. I knew when they just got the FG it was most likely over as they didn't get the kill.

Regardless they stopped them on 4th and goal next series.  Well technically they did, the powers that be thought otherwise 

Man I hated that call.  Geez it was terrible.

When Benjamin was robbed (by the refs as usual) for the TD........and then the 4th and 1 when they didnt got for it......a game like this with everything on the line you gotta have some balls and go for it.....nope not our team.....

44 minutes ago, Another Fan said:

You have to wonder what possibly could have been on Taylor’s mind to do anything but throw the ball away for an incompletion on the DiMarco play

where on earth does he come up with these horrible ad hoc panic disasters?

• Like (+1) 1

When they were taking too long to decide that Benjamin's TD wasn't a TD.

I got the sense that the guy reviewing the play in NY was waiting to see a deposit into his bank account from Robert Kraft before making his decision.

I'm so sick of the blatant garbage in the WWENFL that I may not watch another game til preseason next year. I sure as **** won't watch another patriot game, their outcomes are too predictable.

2 hours ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Right after they gifted KB's touchdown away. We all realized we had to fight the refs too, and I think we really got demoralized. 

We lost by 21. That’s what many people will say. The call made no difference. 

To to that I say bull ****. 

But, whatever. 4 more years and I can legally have a drink with our playoff drought, so we have that going for us; which is nice. 

2 hours ago, mjt328 said:

I usually consider Patriot games an automatic loss from the get-go.

Even in games like today, I never really believed we had a true chance at winning.

Hardly ever do have a chance at winning against the Pats. Agreed. Always seems like the Bills have to play the refs also in some form or another.