Bills Patriots 2nd half thread

BuffaloBill

Look.  The Patriots are simply better than us. And most everyone else.  Brady and Belichick are GOATs and Gronk is on the short list for TEs.

We'll see what happens, but if you get beat by a better team you get beat by a better team.  No need to complain, no need to try and blame guys on the Bills.

They are just better, and likely will be so long as those 3 are with the Pats. 

Just now, McNubbins said:

RIP, good season everyone.

Not at all. It’s shaping up to be the worst case scenario where we don’t win enough games to make the playoffs but win too many to not have a shot at a top ranked QB. Being mediocre like this is the worst.

1 minute ago, Yeezus said:

Game was over when it was 3rd and 10 and we settled for a field goal with 3 mins left in the half in pats territory. 

this coaching staff was embarrassed today. 

The coaching has been pretty goddamn good. Quarterback has been below average

at best and they've had a couple big missed opportunuities

1 minute ago, McBean said:

Lawson injury means nothing.

The guy is a bust too.

Another great draft pick.

Lmao, Lawson is not a bust. All people care about is sacks for defensive linemen, but that isn't what Shaq Lawson is. He is a running stopping outside defender. He has actually done his job as the Bills have been gashed up the middle today, not on the edge. 

I’m usually a Tyrod supporter (because we don’t have better on the roster)... but man, he blows as a passing quarterback.  Get 7 on this drive or game over for sure. 

Also not good that Lawson is out.

Will need some good fortune at this point. Not getting it from the rest of the league... 

1 minute ago, FLXbillsmafia said:

Tony Gonzales?

no way. He's already crushed the TE records and has half his career ahead of him if the pats pump the breaks with him. Though they seem like they just need gronk around for Brady's career.

1 minute ago, ColoradoBills said:

We all will see if TT can possibly go "ALL IN".

If he doesn't I don't want to see him play the rest of the year.

Seriously.

You mean the previous 40 some starts he’s had here haven’t been enough chances? 

• Like (+1) 1

So predictable.  I was driving my daughter to her soccer team Christmas party at halftime and I said.  Pats score TD on first possession of the second half.  Game over.  It was really over with that pick Tyrod threw on the first possession.  Have to play  mistake free football to beat this team and TT has made too many poor throws in big situations already.  Shame, because this was a very winnable game.  Not anymore.

3 minutes ago, mannc said:

There really isnt any debate that Gronk is the best TE of all-time, is there?

He has a seat at the table for sure,  but Ditka, Mackey, Winslow, and Gonzales are already seated.

Just now, Bangarang said:

Not at all. It’s shaping up to be the worst case scenario where we don’t win enough games to make the playoffs but win too many to not have a shot at a top ranked QB. Being mediocre like this is the worst.

Gee bang don't we do this every  year...