Gameday thread - Bills and Chiefs 2nd half

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, matter2003 said:

Dude...learn football. Ball placement is a thing when you have a clean pocket and a wide open TE running with 20 yards in front of him...he made him dive on the ground to catch what should have been a throw where he kept running...

So what? It was complete, and gave us a makeable third down.  Dennison bungled that 3rd down call did he not?

2 minutes ago, OldTimer1960 said:

Calls are dictated by the players - coaches didn't have confidence that Taylor would complete a pass, so chose to run 3x to force KC to burn TOs.  High backfire probability, but I understand why they did what they did.

That’s straight up bull and everyone knows it. 

1 minute ago, Buffalo30 said:

Oh I agree but this game would be in the win column already if Tyrod makes that pass.  He won't lose us the game but he won't win it for us

Counterpoint: if they weren't offsides on 3rd and forever, Chiefs would have never scored a TD.

1 minute ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

McD has said he trusts Rico. Its on Dennision. Jesus. 

Agree with this, Dennison calls the offensive plays.  I think McD just doesn't want a turnover.  So Dennison craws into his shell.

Just now, matter2003 said:

Dude...learn football. Ball placement is a thing when you have a clean pocket and a wide open TE running with 20 yards in front of him...he made him dive on the ground to catch what should have been a throw where he kept running...

I remember Cam Newton against us missed multiple wide open TD passes with no one near him. QBs miss their mark from time to time. I wouldn't say completing a 14 yard pass is what would cost this team the game if they lose.