Official Fire Leslie Frazier Thread

Patrick Duffy

1 hour ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Nah, they can't stop anybody when they are fresh either. You can argue this to a certain extent, but this defense is bad, fresh or tired.

Word.  Offense sucks.  Defense is currently worse. Hard to believe, but oh so true

1 hour ago, Happy Gilmore said:

I think you might be a little premature with this thread.  But I would like Leslie to get a little more creative with bringing pressure on the QB.

34, 47, 54.  If he shouldn’t be fired, he should be put on warning.  This is not acceptable.  Yes, our talent on d is bleh......but this is unacceptable 

4 hours ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Saw the fire the OC thread, didn't see one for the DC. May as well have one for him too. I can't quite determine which side of the ball is worse.

The defense isn't his fault as the talent is lacking but was never a big fan of his so won't be disappointed if he goes.

I should start the official hire Wade as DC and Frank Reich as OC thread.

1 hour ago, Paulus said:

I want

GM: Whaley 

Coach: McDermott 

OC: Gailey

DC: Shwartz

If I had to take one, I'd lean to Schwartz.

He'll no to Whaley.

3 hours ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

If Vic Fangio somehow becomes available we need to get him.

He'll yeah, forgot about him , BUT he is a 34 guy with exotic blitzes, not sure he would fit here. That said he is a great DC.

4 hours ago, WildBills said:

This is what happens when you trade away your best player on defense for a rib-eye steak. Stupid trade. 

Sad but true.  According to the media Dareus had negligible impact on the D.  Funny how the Bills go from a dominant run D to the cellar and the Jags do just the opposite with him.  Coincidence?  I think not.

4 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

We should fire all the coaches and get new ones again.  That is not the answer.  We don't have good players.

Can't do that. These idiots traded away all the talent. No half ass decent coach would come here. We are stuck with these clowns. Beane traded Darby and Seymour who are both starting and both look good. Those two trades and the Dareus trade blew my mind. This trust the process cult is just a little bit insane in my opinion. 

14 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

If you're firing the DC this early into a defensive minded coach's tenure. You might as well just get rid of the HC.

If McDermott is pleased with the defensive play at this point - He deserves to be FIRED.

16 hours ago, RonMexico said:

might help if the defense isnt on the field for 85% of the game 

I honestly think that is the lamest excuse out there for them being bad.

The defence has forced I think 1 three and out the past 3 games? And that was because Rivers missed a wide open Allen on 3rd down. We talk about the offence going 3 and out and rightfully so, but the same thing should be directed towards the defence

You know god forbid they actually forced a punt or two in the first half I would possibly buy this theory by saying they got tired in the 2nd half, but it literally took them almost 2 full games to force a punt

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, RonMexico said:

might help if the defense isnt on the field for 85% of the game 

They are on the field that long because the D cant stop anyone and the O is stagnant- good times to be a Bills fan. In Frazier’s defense, the front 7 is total garbage week in and week out. Kyles done, the other DT’s aren’t serviceable and dont get me started on our LB corps- puke! 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, billsfan11 said:

I honestly think that is the lamest excuse out there for them being bad.

The defence has forced I think 1 three and out the past 3 games? And that was because Rivers missed a wide open Allen on 3rd down. We talk about the offence going 3 and out and rightfully so, but the same thing should be directed towards the defence

You know god forbid they actually forced a punt or two in the first half I would possibly buy this theory by saying they got tired in the 2nd half, but it literally took them almost 2 full games to force a punt

Exactly. That's why I said people can only argue that the defense was tired to a certain extent. A very small extent at that.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, billsfan_34 said:

They are on the field that long because the D cant stop anyone and the O is stagnant- good times to be a Bills fan. In Frazier’s defense, the front 7 is total garbage week in and week out. Kyles done, the other DT’s aren’t serviceable and dont get me started on our LB corps- puke! 

There is no one with an ounce of talent besides Kyle Williams on the front seven. What do you expect? 

Definitely not Frazier's fault. It's Beane's fault. 

31 minutes ago, WildBills said:

There is no one with an ounce of talent besides Kyle Williams on the front seven. What do you expect? 

Definitely not Frazier's fault. It's Beane's fault. 

Something tells me Frasier will be the fall guy. I am not a big fan of his but the dudes got no talent. Shaq is awful and Hughes has been a big disappointment.