Nate Peterman's performance against the Chargers

SDS

Which QB starts in Week 11?  

144 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB starts in Week 11?

• Nate Peterman
    • Tyrod Taylor

6 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

Nah, it's you and your buddy happy that Peterman choked.

Now we have an @##@## trying to play the victim here and make more things up. I said all week I hope Peterman plays well because we are in the playoff hunt. I think I posted you one of them. can't hide from the cocky, POS posting you've been doing. By the way, your little group seemed happy after any loss. rabid rhinos, but no where to be found after a win.

Just now, JM2009 said:

Now we have an @##@## trying to play the victim here and make more things up. I said all week I hope Peterman plays well because we are in the playoff hunt. I think I posted you one of them. can't hide from the cocky, POS posting you've been doing. By the way, your little group seemed happy after any loss. rabid rhinos, but no where to be found after a win.

I don't know what group you're referring too.  I know your buddy that you quoted in this topic is laughing it up that the Bills sucked today.  Maybe you two can go out and celebrate tonight.

BTW, this isn't playing the victim.  You're happy Petey sucked.  Has nothing to do with me.

5 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

I don't know what group you're referring too.  I know your buddy that you quoted in this topic is laughing it up that the Bills sucked today.  Maybe you two can go out and celebrate tonight.

BTW, this isn't playing the victim.  You're happy Petey sucked.  Has nothing to do with me.

You should have been banned with Maury. IF TT had a game like this, we all would hear the cocky posts from you, in glee. Find one post where I have said I told you so in a cocky gleeful way. You can't, because it doesn't exist.

Edited by JM2009

36 minutes ago, unclepete said:

Hahahahaha at he folks who were calling for Peterman

33 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

I wanted him to do well, but I had a bad feeling.

1 minute ago, JM2009 said:

You should have been banned with Maury. IF TT had a game like this, we all would here the cocky posts from you, in glee. Find one post where I have said I told you so in a cocky gleeful way. You can't, because it doesn't exist.

Here's a post of you engaging with someone happy that Peterman did poorly, and.....crickets.

Be the change you want to see in the world.

3 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

I'm definitely not happy we lost, I couldn't help but laugh at the fans predicting 275 yards 3 TDs yada yada yada. Maybe that makes me a bad fan. I knew Peterman wouldn't light it up but i never expected a level of suck to this degree, can't help but laugh at this franchise, what a joke.

1 minute ago, jmc12290 said:

Here's a post of you engaging with someone happy that Peterman did poorly, and.....crickets.

And what does my reply say:"I wanted him to do well, but I had a bad feeling."

10 minutes ago, JPP said:

I think likely half the locker room probably didnt like the change but they just have to roll with it......each week is becoming an even worse sh*t show......i dont think there is any bottom to this.....lets have 1 more knee jerk reaction and fire dennison! imo

I'm for Dennison getting axed.

Bring in someone creative from McVay's staff.

2 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

Diversion tactics to make us all forget that those who dare thought TT was the best option for this organization this season , were ridiculed with cocky posting from this guy.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Jerome007 said:

Forget the QB. The whole team sucks! I've never been this discouraged in the whole drought. So many holes to fill it'll make many drafts. Some of the strengths are with older players so they too will become weaknesses. This is baaaaaaaaadddddddd 

Tough to disagree....more holes than probably since Levy/Jauron.  Which is the same approach this FO has as that FO did!  Which is high character guys, purge the non high character guys and replace with the draft.  It leads to less playmakers and a very long turn around.

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

I'm for Dennison getting axed.

Bring in someone creative from McVay's staff.

Funny you should say that.

The last HC we had that adjusted his schemes on both sides of the ball to his personnel......was Wade Phillips.  

Wade Phillips was no great HC but he AT LEAST understood this seemingly simple concept.

This did not ruin Peterman.  He will use it to grow like he did from his Tennessee game.  And it seems to have lit something within Tyrod.  KC is not that good.  If (and it is a BIG if) they put TT back in the reigns and Rico wakes up and coaches to the team he has, we might win.  6-5 and headed into a showdown with the Pats.  Its a home game so anything is possible.  Having said that, blow the next two I will not need to worry about football for the rest of the year.

5 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Funny you should say that.

The last HC we had that adjusted his schemes on both sides of the ball to his personnel......was Wade Phillips.  

Wade Phillips was no great HC but he AT LEAST understood this seemingly simple concept.

I love Wade, I'd take at DC in a heartbeat

Bigger problems than a QB switch.....been saying it all week....i think the season is lost......thanks to our coaches...dumbasses all around.....you do not make a QB switch when still in the playoff hunt for a QB who never played a down in live nfl action....please 1 more knee jerk reaction and fire dennision!!

1 minute ago, Boyst62 said:

How many people were warning Peterman wasn't an answer?   Every single one of you, though one game, eat crow. 

People can have different opinions, but the crusaders were cocky, and nasty to anyone supporting TT. Most are not on here right now.

Just now, JM2009 said:

People can have different opinions, but the crusaders were cocky, and nasty to anyone supporting TT. Most are not on here right now.

Like xRushx.

Just now, JM2009 said:

I get that and i got tired of people bashing those who know something. 

I didn't post it here but a few I talked to via PM we discussed folks in the organization not being happy with McDermott, not all of them though. But all of them said Peterman looked lousy in practice and was not going to make it in the NFL. 

1 minute ago, BUFFALOBART said:

The Bills are back to playing 'Dickball'. We all know how that turned out the first time..

McD is Jauron-ball on HGH..........he bypassed years 1 and 2 and went right to year 3.:doh:

Next thing you know some slow talkin old bumpkin will be on the podium telling us they know we don't hear about dem' labor pains.

• Haha (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

What is all this ?   Can you pm it to each other ? 

We dont need to see your hissy fits in everythread. 

Tyrod stinks, Peterman stinks, the season is over.   

Time to lose out and trade up for Rosen.  

1 hour ago, Bill from NYC said:

Before the game, BADOLBILZ said that Peterman had the potential to be a "turnover machine."

Folks, when Badol makes a statement like this, there is a 99% he will be correct, and I have been talking Bills football with him for 20 years.

Sorry, Bro, you deserved a shout-out.

With all due respect, that wasn't exactly a prediction out of left field.  A mid round draft pick in his first year, making his first start, has a multiple turnover half.  Who would have guessed that.

The only surprise is that idiot McDermott didn't pull him after the 3rd int.

Edited by LabattBlue

5 minutes ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

What is all this ?   Can you pm it to each other ? 

We dont need to see your hissy fits in everythread. 

Tyrod stinks, Peterman stinks, the season is over.   

Time to lose out and trade up for Rosen.  

TT does not stink. But your agenda does.