Who else is looking for SaviorPeterman?

sullim4

1 minute ago, Eastcoastlegacy said:

He is busy prepping and practicing with the 1s for Sunday’s game.  He’s going to start finally.  No more free time to play on the internet.

Alas, is the secret out? Was SaviorPeterman actually Nate himself? :lol:

• Haha (+1) 3

He was here right after the announcement, not crowing or sticking giant smiley faces all over the screen or predicting giant passing yards or feats of daring do or any other bizarre behavior. Hell, he didn't even seem concerned. It's either better living through chemistry or sanity has broken out.

1 minute ago, Captain Murica said:

I want to know his thoughts on this subject along with his stance on the power house Miami Dolphin's recent performance on Monday night. 

Come on guys, he has hung in here through all the abuse, at least give him his moment in he Sun. If you're going to be honest about it there are much bigger idiots lurking out there than Mr. Peety

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, billsfan60 said:

Come on guys, he has hung in here through all the abuse, at least give him his moment in he Sun. If you're going to be honest about it there are much bigger idiots lurking out there than Mr. Peety

I have no issues with him, I just find it funny he believed in Miami. 

Just now, Captain Murica said:

I have no issues with him, I just find it funny he believed in Miami. 

I know what you mean. I remember that bit of conversation. I try to keep reminding myself there are all levels of knowledge  on here and to keep my own statements well within the bounds of my limited capacities. Some folks just have a bit harder time doing that. The irony is what if his take on Peterman turns out to be accurate.

1 hour ago, Green Lightning said:

Maybe he's in mourning.  His entire reason for being has just been realized and he's lost his purpose in life. 

Hahahaha

1 hour ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

I did a search. couldn't locate his profile? I had no real issues with him but his takes were LARGE with concern.

Giving virtual Like 

1 hour ago, billsfan60 said:

I know what you mean. I remember that bit of conversation. I try to keep reminding myself there are all levels of knowledge  on here and to keep my own statements well within the bounds of my limited capacities. Some folks just have a bit harder time doing that. The irony is what if his take on Peterman turns out to be accurate.

Well him being right about Peterman wouldn't mean he is some kind of guru.  There are only 2 sides to it...right or wrong on the player or topic.  No one bats a thousand either direction.  Even a broken clock is right twice a day.  Same goes with Mahomes and Jeffismagic...

6 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Well him being right about Peterman wouldn't mean he is some kind of guru.  There are only 2 sides to it...right or wrong on the player or topic.  No one bats a thousand either direction.  Even a broken clock is right twice a day.  Same goes with Mahomes and Jeffismagic...

They're not the same guy?

6 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Ryan and Mitch Trubisky...

Thanks for the concern fellas, figures this happens the week I'm out of pocket for work commitments.

Obviously I'm as giddy as a school girl right now and not going to boast with the told you so stuff but it was only a matter of time before this beast was unleashed.

Sources told me after the Saints game they thought this was going to happen but probably not until halftime of Chargers at the earliest. Either way I was hearing Peterman had been looking great in practice and outshining Taylor for some time and Bills couldn't sit idly by with a QB playing scared and not looking anywhere near the WR's directions any longer. Taylor experiement was ending soon one way or other.

Not sure what exactly will happen in NP's first start this weekend but don't be shocked if he goes for 300+ and this offense looks LARGE. Oline will look better and defense will be rejuvenated knowing they have a guy that will take chances and try to score if they do their part.

8 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Not sure what exactly will happen in NP's first start this weekend but don't be shocked if he goes for 300+ and this offense looks LARGE. Oline will look better and defense will be rejuvenated knowing they have a guy that will take chances and try to score if they do their part.

If Dennison calls his standard run, run, pass, punt, this offense will still look small.  Maybe Peterman will audible out of 90% of Rico's calls.