Anyone watch tyrods post game?

Steptide

Just now, Dadonkadonk said:

Defense gives up 47 and there are ten QB threads. 

Pretty much sums up the football knowledge on this board

You mean criticizing the player that occupies the most important position on the team who constantly gives us 3 and outs making the defense tired makes us stupid?

56 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

I really don't have a problem with the comments per se but you can tell he's frustrated and certainly about to collapse from the pressure.

Assuming we are sticking with him against the Chargers I can't imagine he won't be pulled by halftime if the offense is struggling again regardless of the score.

Why wouldn't he be frustrated though? Any QB should be frustrated playing like that. As far the comments he made, I don't see an issue with them.

I hate to admit it, but on the play with the late hit and holding, when the announcer said Tyrod was hurt, I was hoping he would be out for the game. Not because I dislike him, but because I really want to see what Peterman is before the season is over. A couple of drives in garbage time is not a good indicator.

2 hours ago, Best Player Available said:

You're overreacting. Example for perspective ask Lebron James if he gives a krap about fans. Besides Tyrods didn't comment to piss off fans. He is no different than any other paid athelete. 

Wait.. .  what? Did you JUST compare Tyrod being benched to LeBron James? wow...

5 hours ago, Steptide said:

Just speculating here, but he looked/sounded like he was completely crushed. Looked almost humiliated(not from the game) . I suspect change is coming. Just my gut feeling 

Well, he's had two consecutive games in which his defense didn't win the game for him and he sucked complete balls.  It was just a matter of time.  Can't wait till he's done.

2 hours ago, Steptide said:

Hes had plenty of sh!Tty games. Enough is enough. Yes he played well under pressure last week, but he is what he is. Misses recievers and holds the ball way too long. At what point do we just move on? It's interesting that McDermott is so dead set on Tyrod as the starter when they've been so willing to just let good talent walk (Sammy, Darby, woods, Dareus etc). This coaching staff cant be so blind not to know that Tyrod is just not it

Coaches like Tyrod, especially defensive minded ones like Rex and McD, because he doesn't turn the ball over.

5 hours ago, Happy Gilmore said:

During garbage time, when NO was nursing a 34 point, I wouldn't read too much into Peterman's performance.  Could be completely different if Peterman started from minute 1 in the first quarter.

I agree but he could not be worse than how Taylor played.

I think Tyrod has consistently maintained the right focus and has not paid a lot of attention to fan reaction.  That said, he was far mor tense for this presser than he's been in the past.  He's definitely feeling the pressure, and rightfully so.