Anyone watch tyrods post game?

Steptide

I'm sure most Bills fans who post regularly at this forum care much more about football than Tyrod does.

For him, it's a job and nothing more.  I believe him when he says he pays no attention to the fans. 

He's on record as saying he'd rather watch a movie than a sports game on TV.

2 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

I'm sure most Bills fans who post regularly at this forum care much more about football than Tyrod does.

For him, it's a job and nothing more.  I believe him when he says he pays no attention to the fans. 

He's on record as saying he'd rather watch a movie than a sports game on TV.

I disagree with that. He may not be a good QB but I don't think its because lack of effort.

Jordan Matthews went on record to say  TT was the only person who beat him to the stadium in the morning.

From everything I hear, he is an extremely hard worker

36 minutes ago, jaclynrea21 said:

A reporter asked a question about the cheering coming from fans when Nate Peterman came in, Tyrod Taylor said he dose not pay attention to the fans. Hey Tyrod Don't let the door hit you in the @ss on the way out.... You suck..

Oh shut up...you're just getting bold because you finally got a glimpse of a rookie QB that you likely didn't even care for to be drafted.

43 minutes ago, jaclynrea21 said:

A reporter asked a question about the cheering coming from fans when Nate Peterman came in, Tyrod Taylor said he dose not pay attention to the fans. Hey Tyrod Don't let the door hit you in the @ss on the way out.... You suck..

Why would a reporter ask that question?  The reporter is just needling the player with that.  There are far better questions to ask. 

46 minutes ago, jaclynrea21 said:

I've seen two behind-the-scenes incidents were he was a jerk, now his true colors are coming out when times are tough