Anyone watch tyrods post game?

Steptide

22 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

I agree but he could not be worse than how Taylor played.

Agree, probably not.  But I think all this start Peterman calls is all for not.  McDermott said as much.  Sad thing is, if the offense was tailored a little more for Tyrod's strengths and style, we wouldn't be piling on him as much.  He wouldn't have been this bad.

TT did not play well today but we cannot win with this type of defense. They are getting exposed and without turnovers they cannot stop anybody. They are reminding me of the Ryan bros. Defense as the tackling has been awful and there are too few players getting to the ball. And when the offense begins to match the level of play of the defense we get results like today. TT was awful with his check downs on third and longs but WRs had some key drops and we are failing to run the ball effectively. If we don’t run the ball well our offense will likely struggle. I have not been impressed by the coaching staff. We have a 32 year old rb who is out of shape and is our primary backup. He should not be in the field especially in passing situations. All the emphasis on special teams mean nothing when your defense can’t get off the field and your offense cannot stay on it. 

Edited by racketmaster

7 hours ago, Happy Gilmore said:

During garbage time, when NO was nursing a 34 point, I wouldn't read too much into Peterman's performance.  Could be completely different if Peterman started from minute 1 in the first quarter.

I'm sure Tyrod would have gotten something going way before the 34 point lead if he could have but I am also sure the Saints started playing off way before that point.  Tyrod needs to be quicker in decision making.  I know if teams game plan for Peterman it will be harder sledding but I kind of think 3 points wouldn't be all we would score.  I think it is telling they kept starting receivers in with Peterman in there though.

Truthfully, with the line play the way it is, I'm not sure starting Peterman is good for his health, nor his development.

And for the record, any athlete would say they block out the boos, or in this case the cheers for his replacement.  Standard cliche.

Edited by familykwi

7 hours ago, jaclynrea21 said:

A reporter asked a question about the cheering coming from fans when Nate Peterman came in, Tyrod Taylor said he dose not pay attention to the fans. Hey Tyrod Don't let the door hit you in the @ss on the way out.... You suck..

A professional football player has the maturity to realize fans are unhappy when the team loses and not take it personally, and this is the worst problem you can find?

7 hours ago, jaclynrea21 said:

A reporter asked a question about the cheering coming from fans when Nate Peterman came in, Tyrod Taylor said he dose not pay attention to the fans. Hey Tyrod Don't let the door hit you in the @ss on the way out.... You suck..

I don’t see a problem with that statement. We love him when he wins hate him when he loses. If he listened to us after every loss we’d have to hide tyrods shoe laces and belts. 

3 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I wouldn't quit my day job. Taylor's still our starter and almost certainly will be the rest of the year.

I'd have said that before yesterday.... I wouldn't put any money on it now.  When they review the tape of yesterday it will be ugly.  If they stick with him, it seems as though they intend to, then it is last chance saloon time. I think they are going to want to see what they have in Peterman at some point.  I'm not a Peterman tub thumper because actually I'm not a huge fan of him and I think his limitations will be exposed if he plays a couple of full games..... but I do see him getting in at some point now.  

EDIT: And just for completeness..... I have no issues with him taking no notice of the fans.  As Marv used to say "the day you start listening to the fans is the day you end up sitting with them." I don't think Tyrod is a jerk. I do think he is what he is as a Quarterback though.  

Edited by GunnerBill

11 hours ago, dave mcbride said:

Because that was neither the point nor the subject of my post. The Bills' future qb is in all likelihood going to be drafted early in late April.

Ok.  Lets look at that shall we.  

There is at least a dozen teams looking for their next QB.    Who will be left for the Bills to draft in the 1st round with out giving up 5 draft picks? 

4 hours ago, CDogg20 said:

I don’t see a problem with that statement. We love him when he wins hate him when he loses. If he listened to us after every loss we’d have to hide tyrods shoe laces and belts. 

It was a BS question.

I tried watching the press conference but had to shut it off. I feel bad for Tyrod. He's doing the best he can and wants it more than anyone. He just isn't capable.

2 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

5 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I wouldn't quit my day job. Taylor's still our starter and almost certainly will be the rest of the year.

I'd have said that before yesterday.... I wouldn't put any money on it now.  When they review the tape of yesterday it will be ugly.  If they stick with him, it seems as though they intend to, then it is last chance saloon time. I think they are going to want to see what they have in Peterman at some point.  I'm not a Peterman tub thumper because actually I'm not a huge fan of him and I think his limitations will be exposed if he plays a couple of full games..... but I do see him getting in at some point now.  

EDIT: And just for completeness..... I have no issues with him taking no notice of the fans.  As Marv used to say "the day you start listening to the fans is the day you end up sitting with them." I don't think Tyrod is a jerk. I do think he is what he is as a Quarterback though.  

oh let the man dream and grasp on his last ray of hope 

5 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

He seemed pissed. He said it at the end. Might've been the most pissed and frustrated I've seen him. And the most direct he was at how responsible he was for the loss.

I wouldn't quit my day job. Taylor's still our starter and almost certainly will be the rest of the year.

Getting nervous about our bet yet? ;)

For anyone talking about "garbage time"...

Tyrod had plenty of garbage time himself.  But he kept dumping the ball off short of the 1st down marker, and throwing the ball over receivers heads.

I'm not looking to make a change now, but his game today was beyond pathetic.

2 minutes ago, KW95 said:

Is that what he said?

If so, he's a jackass

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt a little here. He played horrendous and then his backup came in and got cheered on. It was probably tough to swallow. Having said that, it's time to move on from Taylor. He hasent shown an ounce of improvement over 3 seasons.