Cordy Glenn injured AGAIN.

Bad ankles are a B word. Especially if its a tendon or nothing to do with the bones.  It always comes back after activity.  I have the same thing. I don't want to do surgery, but if I play basketball, or even walk the treadmill, the next day Im very tender, and if I go again, the next day is full on pain.  Im not a professional player obviously, but I understand his pain and he should get surgery and get It over with if that's an option.

Doesn't look good for Glenn on Sunday and this oline had their two best games of the season against the Bucs and Raiders with him playing.

All the stars are certainly aligning for another disappointment on Sunday but still don't think we were going to beat the Saints anyway even at full strength.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Doesn't look good for Glenn on Sunday and this oline had their two best games of the season against the Bucs and Raiders with him playing.

All the stars are certainly aligning for another disappointment on Sunday but still don't think we were going to beat the Saints anyway even at full strength.

Wow, you're just a beacon of optimism and positivity. Save the "realist" argument because all you're doing here is projecting. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, blacklabel said:

Wow, you're just a beacon of optimism and positivity. Save the "realist" argument because all you're doing here is projecting. 

He's a troll. He tries to spin his feeble attempts of trolling as him being a "realist". I think he'd be taken more seriously if he did not try to claim Miami as a force to be reckon with. 

3 hours ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Do you have hatred for the Bills only or is the mafia also included?

44 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Hatred is a pretty strong word, frustrated and disappointed would be more appropriate.

Also no hatred towards Bills mafia or the Italian mafia since that's my heritage.

You have a strong way of expressing frustration.

53 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Hatred is a pretty strong word, frustrated and disappointed would be more appropriate.

Also no hatred towards Bills mafia or the Italian mafia since that's my heritage.

Wise answer, especially in public like this. :)

3 hours ago, John from Hemet said:

I was wondering that myself

At 265 pounds my knees would scream when I ran

When I got to 230 my knees would occasionally hurt

Now at 210 pounds they feel much better

My knees hurt and I'm 185 (ish) 

3 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Dude...nice job losing 55 lbs.

What he said 

12 minutes ago, bobobonators said:

Again with the trade Glenn posts

Glenn is in his prime and the guy is a great LT when healthy. He has started every game the last 3 seasons. Every. Game. 

He misses some games this year and trade his ass. 

Ludicrous. 

Yup. Practically every player in the NFL gets hurt at some point. It's part of the game.

11 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Yup. Practically every player in the NFL gets hurt at some point. It's part of the game.

Exactly.  And its not like very good LT are easily replaceable. 

Considering we have Wood who is on the wrong side of 30; Incognito who is going to be 35; and then garbage at RG and RT, the thought of trading Glenn may be the single dumbest idea in a while. 

On ‎11‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 3:05 PM, Captain Murica said:

He's a troll. He tries to spin his feeble attempts of trolling as him being a "realist". I think he'd be taken more seriously if he did not try to claim Miami as a force to be reckon with. 

SaviorPeterman is just playing 4D chess with you guys.

45 minutes ago, bobobonators said:

Again with the trade Glenn posts

Glenn is in his prime and the guy is a great LT when healthy. He has started every game the last 3 seasons. Every. Game. 

He misses some games this year and trade his ass. 

Ludicrous. 

Uh he missed 5 games last season.  Just sayin...

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Uh he missed 5 games last season.  Just sayin...

started what, 5 this season. he's on pace to miss at least 3 this season, so far?

it would seem his type of injuries could be career hampering? those complaining about trading him must not base his worth on starting 16 games, especially a key position such as his. if he can not stay healthy you might as well throw out the talent argument, no?

Just now, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

started what, 5 this season. he's on pace to miss at least 3 this season, so far?

it would seem his type of injuries could be career hampering? those complaining about trading him must not base his worth on starting 16 games, especially a key position such as his. if he can not stay healthy you might as well throw out the talent argument, no?

Jason Peters tore two achilles in quick succession and then returned to have a series of all-pro seasons. 

Just about everyone gets injured for substantial stretches in the NFL. It's the one thing you can accurately predict about NFL players' careers. People need to make their peace with this.

4 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

If the coaching staff feels his injury wont be career hampering then they should keep him IMO.  If they don't then they should cut bait.  We can all put our opinions out there but none of us knows what goes on behind closed doors.  We don't know his medical reports or the staffs analysis on how they feel the injury is.  I don't know of anyone that has basically had an ankle sprain for going on a year now with plenty of rest between seasons though.

9 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Jason Peters tore two achilles in quick succession and then returned to have a series of all-pro seasons. 

Just about everyone gets injured for substantial stretches in the NFL. It's the one thing you can accurately predict about NFL players' careers. People need to make their peace with this.

I don't know, it would seem more of an individual deal but you can say players get injured, that's a fact. how they recover/come back is more on the extent/type of injury that varies. my point, not really knowing the extent of his but being feet/ankles at that position can not be good obviously and also hurts the team if you continue to be injured. such is the case here where this will be his 3rd missed game.

my main point is what good is talent if you can not stay healthy?

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

Just now, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

I don't know, it would seem more of an individual deal but you can say players get injured, that's a fact. how they recover/come back is more on the extent/type of injury. my point, not really knowing the extent of his but being feet/ankles at that position can not be good obviously and also hurts the team if you continue to be injured. such is the case here where this will be his 3rd missed game.

my main point is what good is talent if you can not stay healthy?

When people bring this up, I always look to Paul Posluzny. Except for 2014, when he missed half the season, he has missed very little time in his seven years in Jax despite playing a highly injury-prone position (LB). Bills fans thought he was a China doll.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

When people bring this up, I always look to Paul Posluzny. Except for 2014, when he missed half the season, he has missed very little time in his seven years in Jax despite playing a highly injury-prone position (LB). Bills fans thought he was a China doll.

well, at this point we can not say that in this case here. only hope because he is sorely missed when not on that field. they're hurting as it is on that line.

time will tell.

10 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

If the coaching staff feels his injury wont be career hampering then they should keep him IMO.  If they don't then they should cut bait.  We can all put our opinions out there but none of us knows what goes on behind closed doors.  We don't know his medical reports or the staffs analysis on how they feel the injury is.  I don't know of anyone that has basically had an ankle sprain for going on a year now with plenty of rest between seasons though.

right on

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

1 hour ago, Scott7975 said:

...these realistically are the ONLY options.....trade talk is asinine.......no GM takes that bait especially (and sadly) if a behemoth of a man has ankle troubles....hard to deny this kid's heart and ethic.....hope and wish the lad can rebound.........

I'm still trying to figure out exactly what happened to Glenn between the Raiders and Jets game because he literally went from one of the best performances of his career to one of the worse.

Either way McD values guys you can depend on a weekly basis and Glenn has had way to many issues the last few years to justify keeping him around beyond this season. Best case we can land a 3rd or 4th round pick for him in a trade during the offseason.

On 11/9/2017 at 10:04 AM, BringBackFergy said:

I hear ya. I also shut the Jets game off in the 4th quarter. Couldn't enjoy the game after the build up, etc.

My point in comparing Luck to say Sammy Watkins (for example) was that Luck had a torn labrum but still went out there and gave it a shot (albeit he played like **** given his injury). That injury affected his ability to throw. Some could argue that Sammy's foot injury limited his ability to run a route effectively but our staff said it was a "pain tolerance issue". Not sure I trust Rex but that's what he was told. Take another example...Ramon Humber broke his hand in the Falcons game and was later seen on the field playing LB. Some players have pain tolerance at a 9-10...some have a tolerance at 5-6. I suppose it isn't criticism of those at the 5-6 level, but more so admiration for a guy who can (still wants to) play at the 9-10 level.

I got stabbed in my 20s and took it like a champ. Didn't feel pain til 30 minutes after.

But I turn into a little girl if I get a papercut.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, HuSeYiN_NYC said:

I got stabbed in my 20s and took it like a champ. Didn't feel pain til 30 minutes after.

But I turn into a little girl if I get a papercut.

Or if you get too overzealous with the nail clippers that's a mother 

• Like (+1) 1