Week 8 Game Balls vs. Oakland

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whole team and coaching staff...they could have crumbled after the Dareus trade and Raiders opening cakewalk drive to a TD...instead they completely take over and rip off 27 unanswered points

You seriously thought that was going to be an issue in the locker room and for team morale?

Game Ball: Trae Elston. Leading tackler, held up pretty well with Poyer being out.

Edited by cj192

You seriously thought that was going to be an issue in the locker room and for team morale?

Game Ball: Trae Elston. Leading tackler, held up pretty well with Poyer being out.

i might have to agree.

For someone to just step in and then up as he did.

alright

Tate should get one too. Great job picking up that first down on 2nd and 20

Logan Thomas just got a game ball in the Locker Room. :cry:

So awesome. I feel so bad for him and his family.

This post should be separated. Two separate thoughts.

Edited by Scott7975

Absolutely college atmosphere with the team.

I have always wondered why the Bills don't have a band they keep the crowd even more into it and make it more fun.

Does the NFL allow bands? I know the Colts use to have one long ago.

You kid, but it's clear that this is truly a "team" in every sense of the word.

Did you see how crazy they were going after Tate caught that pass on that long conversion? This team has a college atmosphere, with a bunch of fringe players elevating each other every week and playing as a cohesive unit both on defense and offense (especially on defense).

Trae Elston = I think he put some fear in the Raider receivers, I don't recall too many deep routes after the first quarter. There was little or drop-off with him.

Others have mentioned it, but who would have ever thought we would give Jordan Mills a game ball. He seemed to totally shut down Khalil Mack.

Brandon Bean = for having the guts to make some bold moves, and the result? Darius Who?

Logan Thomas just got a game ball in the Locker Room. :cry:

:thumbsup: Class move. Emotional moment.

Edited by CSBill

Easton for playing well but moreso for not getting burnt.

Mills for neutralizing Mack.

TT and Shady for being TT and Shady.

Preston Brown for his two straight sweet tips and all around good game.

Hauschka and Colton Schmidt.

Holmes for his couple very nice plays and feet. Rex would be proud.

Dennison for calling a very good game, Frazier and McD the same for defense.

Milano.

Can James Lofton get a game ball too? He handled this game like a true homer. I'm not complaining - it was fun to listen to. He obviously knows his stuff in the passing - and WR blocking - game, but I imagine Raiders fans are bitching about him right about now.

Lofting was very good as an analyst. Personable, knowledgeable, entertaining, decent voice. That's a very hard job and he did well.

Can James Lofton get a game ball too? He handled this game like a true homer. I'm not complaining - it was fun to listen to. He obviously knows his stuff in the passing - and WR blocking - game, but I imagine Raiders fans are bitching about him right about now.

Funny because he played for both teams...think it was obvious which one he liked more...