Gameday Thread Bills vs Raiders 1st Half

Chandler#81

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

what i am going to do on defense. i am going to pull in elston up in to the box - similar to george wilson.

i will take a linebacker or nickel on those plays which is more than 2nd and 10 or 3rd and 6 and use them up on cooper. i will play strict cover 3 zone. i will use this to set up a zone blitz package with that nickel or linebacker which is ssentially only there to hit cooper off the line and drop 5 yards.

the deep free safety follows the strong side.

on the dl i i use gap stop for the moment until we show we can clog lanes and hopefully creaste a turnover. after that i am going to begin leaking DL through the holes and rushing LB's to blitz. carr has too much time.

Nice 5 yard pass on 3rd and 6.

Also amazing how the Raiders defense magically looks like a top 10 unit today against the Bills on the road. Guess the PFF metrics were spot on again despite them being among the worst in the league in terms of yards allowed.

They are actually executing fairly well. Zay even caught the ball that was 10 yds out of bounds

Nice 5 yard pass on 3rd and 6.

Also amazing how the Raiders defense magically looks like a top 10 unit today against the Bills on the road. Guess the PFF metrics were spot on again despite them being among the worst in the league in terms of yards allowed.

It's still early hopefully will make some adjustments on both sides of the ball