I will upgrade the forum next weekend 11/3ish

SDS

Friday night and Saturday are the down periods of the week. You know when people aren't working. LOL

I believe this to be 100% true. Would love to see a graph just for visual fun. I think it would be hilarious.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had this problem on my phone after iOS 11.03 update. If you have another keyboard on your phone or download the Google keyboard you likely won't have that issue.

Or just stop buying overpriced tiny phones with 3 year old technology 😛😛😛

Great forum here and thank you for your work....Will the new format allow for Up and Down votes??... In my experience on other forums, readers do not Up vote a post unless they agree with it or think the post is important, so you can gauge the level of sentiment for an opinion or be alerted to a fact or link in a post... The user sorts by Best, Newest, Oldest...

Jesus. Good point. I'm currently waiting while they convert my expired license to the new version, so I can pay my tithe. Maybe I should hold off until next week...

(So, I haven't even started because I can't download the software yet. I thought I was going to have to buy new, but apparently I get a free upgrade, so it's worth it to wait since that is $200 I don't have to spend - and the Buffalo News hasn't sent my $1.25 in kickbacks yet. :rolleyes:)

Jesus. Good point. I'm currently waiting while they convert my expired license to the new version, so I can pay my tithe. Maybe I should hold off until next week...

(So, I haven't even started because I can't download the software yet. I thought I was going to have to buy new, but apparently I get a free upgrade, so it's worth it to wait since that is $200 I don't have to spend - and the Buffalo News hasn't sent my $1.25 in kickbacks yet. :rolleyes:)

Might be the perfect time with the Bills playing on Thursday Night next week.

Jesus warned you?

The Dareus issue and an issue of getting my software license upgraded prevented me from doing anything this weekend. But I do have the new software installed and I've been working on the theme a little, and trying out the new features. This will be a nice upgrade. Much more polished. You can kick the tires here, but I don't think you can join because it is a test install. I have not wasted any time configuring all the options because I would only have to do them again this weekend.

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/

The Dareus issue and an issue of getting my software license upgraded prevented me from doing anything this weekend. But I do have the new software installed and I've been working on the theme a little, and trying out the new features. This will be a nice upgrade. Much more polished. You can kick the tires here, but I don't think you can join because it is a test install. I have not wasted any time configuring all the options because I would only have to do them again this weekend.

Will there be a Shoutbox? I know this has been discussed; I'm just not sure if the final decision has been made.

Does this mean tapatalk ( i like it), may not work? Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

You know you can disable the signature from the settings in tapatalk? Eball had a long run of using that signature :lol: Sent from my desk at work while I am avoiding everyone

Looks nice, super clean.

Looks great, Scott! Only needs about 50 more "I'm concerned about Tyrod" threads.

Thanks looks good and Shout/Chat Box staying makes our work day worth while. Seriously, thanks for all you do

It's not the same script. Not sure if it will be better or worse. Just be prepared that it is not he same.