I will upgrade the forum next weekend 11/3ish

SDS

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And since it was just brought up let me just say the following The look will be different. The software is different than it is today. The functionality is not exactly the same. The changes are necessary. Our current software is broken. The upgrade will happen and people will get used to the changes. Trust me. It will all be OK.

Please do not waste your time telling me "if it ain't broke don't fix it".

Good Luck, we are all counting on you. :thumbsup:

A HUGE thank you SCOTT for TBD.

THIS SITE HAS BEEN FANTASTIC FOR BILLS TALK and other fun topics.

This site has been great for making friends from all over the world.

Looking forward to the new upgrades.

Thanks again for bringing Bills fans together.

Edited by mead107

What is this ios11 issue?

I was planning on updating my iPad Pro to ios11 today. Should I wait for more bugs to be worked out first?

yes

Cant download the 11.0.03 up date to fix the 11.0. Strange

Edited by mead107

This new format apparently allows for 40% more Tyrod threads without overloading the server.

Would that take it over 100% if you include the ones about Tyrod without the OP actually saying it's about him.

I'm hoping posters won't let us down and give us at least 110% Tyrod threads, pro or con, I just can't get enough.

Friday night and Saturday are the down periods of the week. You know when people aren't working. LOL

Funny you say that; I have always assumed a huge amount of the volume here is from people sitting in cubicles at work, bored out of their minds...and participating here as a way to get through the work day.