The Bills are going to be in 3rd by 11:30 on Thursday

I understand the metrics on the Dolphins offense, but they have graded out well in specific areas by PFF (especially Jay Ajai and the rushing attack).

Also defensively they are graded out well and still a top 10 unit despite last nights shallacking and Cameron Wake is still highest graded pass rusher in the NFL.

Anyways like I've been saying, the Bills are going to have a game like this at some point. Hopefully not a 40-0 blowout but there will be at least one very frustrating and ugly Sunday afternoon even if we are a playoff caliber team.

You really should stop while you are still behind. Edited by Binghamton Beast

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You really should stop while you are still behind.

Nope, I admitted I was wrong about the game last night (although I'm rarely wrong).

But I guarantee the Dolphins are going to rebound from what was simply a team that has their number, similar to the Pats and Chiefs dominating the Bills every time we play them.

Adam Gase is a very detailed oriented coach and still won't be surprised if the Dolphins win 11 or 12 games this year because of key metrics that are still on their side.

Nope, I admitted I was wrong about the game last night (although I'm rarely wrong).

But I guarantee the Dolphins are going to rebound from what was simply a team that has their number, similar to the Pats and Chiefs dominating the Bills every time we play them.

Adam Gase is a very detailed oriented coach and still won't be surprised if the Dolphins win 11 or 12 games this year because of key metrics that are still on their side.

We dominated the chiefs in 2014, and but for a fluke fumble through the endzone, the bills would have won. So I guess you are more than rarely wrong.

This post is so ridiculous it feels like a troll post and can really take it seriously. Anything is possible, but the probability of the dolphins winning double digit games this year is as close to zero as it gets...let alone 11 or 12.

I have a good chuckle with the you are "rarely wrong" comment impeded in a post like this. And if you are "rarely wrong" you should be the highest paid exec in the NFL because even the best and most successful football minds in history are wrong more than they are right.

Edited by Alphadawg7

how anyone could have watched how they have been winning games this year(i'm assuming you obviously havnt) and then say something as absurd as this is beyond me. especially after last night. even before last nights game I saw a team that was much closer to 7 or 8 wins than one that was gonna win 11.... which is why I absolutely HAMMERED the ravens at -3 last night. and I don't even think the ravens are any good... COME ON MAN.

side note.... the "i'm rarely wrong" remark" is comical..... I wonder if people think about how they look when they say things like that on here.

:lol::lol::lol:

Key metrics? :lol:

Care to share?

This post is so ridiculous it feels like a troll post and can really take it seriously. Anything is possible, but the probability of the dolphins winning double digit games this year is as close to zero as it gets...let alone 11 or 12.

I have a good chuckle with the you are "rarely wrong" comment impeded in a post like this. And if you are "rarely wrong" you should be the highest paid exec in the NFL because even the best and most successful football minds in history are wrong more than they are right.

Whats so wrong with it? He thinks they'll pretty much win out and beat the Pats at least once. I mean it is wrong, but lets just hold on to it. It can be that rare gem we can hold on to.

hahaha. just made a statement on that as well. comical.... extremely ironic

Edited by Stank_Nasty

Key metrics on their side but points aren't.

how anyone could have watched how they have been winning games this year(i'm assuming you obviously havnt) and then say something as absurd as this is beyond me. especially after last night. even before last nights game I saw a team that was much closer to 7 or 8 wins than one that was gonna win 11.... which is why I absolutely HAMMERED the ravens at -3 last night. and I don't even think the ravens are any good... COME ON MAN.

side note.... the "i'm rarely wrong" remark" is comical..... I wonder if people think about how they look when they say things like that on here.

Spewing nonsense for attention and self entertainment. It's an art form. Appreciate, don't hate. :rolleyes:

I didn't mean it to come off the wrong way, just saying I'm usually right with the Bills and other NFL matters.

Not just because I used to work in the scouting world either, just have been an astute observer particularly of this franchise being a long time Bills fan. And sadly the realist in me usual prevails over the homer in regardles to the Bills.

My point is valid though (regarding the Dolphins/Ravens), last year they started the season 1-4 an finished 10-6. That's a 9-2 run in the final 11 games and one of the losses was late in the season against the Ravens 38-6. Basically the same type of beat down and Adam Gase and the team knows this.

What was that you were saying about stupidity, The Dean?

You know, Im beginning to think this SaviorPeterman guy isn't entirely honest with his posting. Just a hunch I guess.

Yeah, I've seen better acting from Keanu Reeves than this guy.

Just want to reiterate, Dolphins lost at Baltimore last year 38-6 amid a torrid 9-2 finish after 1-4 start.

This year they started 0-2, and currently sit at 4-3 (and still a top 10 defense) despite last nights ugly 40-0 loss.

Bottom line here is bad games happen and the Ravens own Miami, it's simply a bad match up for them. Chiefs lost at home this year and home in the playoffs to the Steelers, another example of this.

Same argument most Bills fans can make against teams like the Steelers, Chiefs, Pats, etc who they always play their worst against and find ways to lose even in close games against these squads.

The freaking Dolphins playing the dreadful Ravens. Weirdly (and thankfully) the Bills are still in a playoff spot at that time.

We have to keep this going. Badly, badly we need this win against the Raiders and then against the Jets.

Welcome to the AFC East, one of the toughest divisions in football.

Darn it.

Looks the Fish are done for the season. they absolutely suck.

Just want to reiterate, Dolphins lost at Baltimore last year 38-6 amid a torrid 9-2 finish after 1-4 start.

This year they started 0-2, and currently sit at 4-3 (and still a top 10 defense) despite last nights ugly 40-0 loss.

Bottom line here is bad games happen and the Ravens own Miami, it's simply a bad match up for them. Chiefs lost at home this year and home in the playoffs to the Steelers, another example of this.

Same argument most Bills fans can make against teams like the Steelers, Chiefs, Pats, etc who they always play their worst against and find ways to lose even in close games against these squads.

"Bad games happen..." "simply a bad matchup" "oh but they went on a run last season - as if that is relevant at all this year.

Some real "advanced metrics" you're relying on to make your case there. But what do I know you are an expert.

Edited by JoPar_v2

Looks the Fish are done for the season. they absolutely suck.

I'd love to believe this but my gut feeling tells me they are about to go on a serious run especially now they got their 'bad loss' out of the way similar to last year with the Ravens as well.

Metrics on Cam Wake and their defense are truly concerning and not in a bad way. I've said all along that this Dolphins team reminds me a lot of Parcells Jets teams, particularly the 98 squad that started 0-2 and finished 12-4 and made it all the way to the AFC Championship against the eventual SB champions (Broncos). A similar run could be in store for Miami this year.

I'd love to believe this but my gut feeling tells me they are about to go on a serious run especially now they got their 'bad loss' out of the way similar to last year with the Ravens as well.

Metrics on Cam Wake and their defense are truly concerning and not in a bad way. I've said all along that this Dolphins team reminds me a lot of Parcells Jets teams, particularly the 98 squad that started 0-2 and finished 12-4 and made it all the way to the AFC Championship against the eventual SB champions (Broncos). A similar run could be in store for Miami this year.

A serious run would involve beating your team too. think before you post.

I'm usually right with the Bills and other NFL matters.

Not just because I used to work in the scouting world either

I used to (and still do) work in the scouting world (Boy Scouts)... and I think you are misunderstanding stats or at least not taking them into consideration on the grand scheme of things! The Dolphins stink and have looked horrendous all year.

I used to (and still do) work in the scouting world (Boy Scouts)... and I think you are misunderstanding stats or at least not taking them into consideration on the grand scheme of things! The Dolphins stink and have looked horrendous all year.

They have been shutout four times in the 1st half this season and now two times for entire games. Can you say Juggernaut?

I didn't mean it to come off the wrong way, just saying I'm usually right with the Bills and other NFL matters.

Not just because I used to work in the scouting world either, just have been an astute observer particularly of this franchise being a long time Bills fan. And sadly the realist in me usual prevails over the homer in regardles to the Bills.

you're the type that stands in front of the mirror smiling at yourself for like hours. you're so full of yourself man that it's comical really...

as far as the scouting world you claim to have worked in, you know that little make believe universe you come from, I've got some ocean front property in arizona for sale if you're interested.

10 Types of Internet Trolls You'll Meet Online

05 of 10
The show-off, know-it-all or blabbermouth troll (SaviorPeterman)

A close relative to the persistent debate troll, the show-off or blabbermouth troll is a person who doesn't necessarily like to participate in arguments but does love to share his opinion in extreme detail, even spreading rumors and secrets in some cases. Think of that one family member or friend you know who just loves to hear his own voice. That's the Internet equivalent of the show-off or know-it-all or blabbermouth troll. They love to have long discussions and write lots of paragraphs about whatever they know, whether anyone reads it or not.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

you're the type that stands in front of the mirror smiling at yourself for like hours. you're so full of yourself man that it's comical really...

as far as the scouting world you claim to have worked in, you know that little make believe universe you come from, I've got some ocean front property in arizona for sale if you're interested.

10 Types of Internet Trolls You'll Meet Online

it's almost like he's channeling his inner Donald.

I was RIGHT and you were wrong LOSER

Please stop. You know nothing, you're are not a Bills fan. In general you bring down the collective IQ of this board. Your 'guarantees' are laughable,

Oh Adam Gasse BLOWS like the fish do.

Well..... That didn't go as expected :lol:

I actually did a little dance and besides for Kiko's candy a** dirty play, enjoyed the whole thing.

Prediction threads are the best. Especially the pompous ones. Dollars to donuts the OP never returns to defend his wisdom.

Easy, Champ, I've been a little busy at work. I also think you may have trouble understanding the word pompous as it doesn't really apply with what I originally posted. Did you even read my follow up posts? No worries, though, all good.

Lastly, I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER BEING WRONG!!!

GO BILLS!!

edit: Still wish we had Hogan, though! :thumbsup:

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

I actually did a little dance and besides for Kiko's candy a** dirty play, enjoyed the whole thing.

Easy, Champ, I've been a little busy at work. I also think you may have trouble understanding the word pompous as it doesn't really apply with what I originally posted. Did you even read my follow up posts? No worries, though, all good.

Lastly, I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER BEING WRONG!!!

GO BILLS!!

edit: Still wish we had Hogan, though! :thumbsup:

Actually, chief, the very title of your little prediction thread seems a little pompous, as does your response. Keep them predictions coming, though, I can tell you're used to being wrong.

Mods, at what point do we block the IP addresses of some of these folks? I like coming here to read about the Bills. The back-and-forth pissing matches make this place intolerable.

When certain posters can drop terms like faggot in threads and others have made a meme out of calling people idiots and everythings cool I wouldnt hold my breath bro.

The Fins 4-2 felt like last year's Bills 4-2. It was nothing but a mirage.

Except thats how they've been for the last yeae and a half and have the 3rd best record in the NFL over that time span...quite a long mirage dont you think?

Welcome to Two Bills Drive. Best day care center on the internet. I am more pissed at the Bills for closing their message board than I am Dareus, Watkins, Darby, et. al.

Edited by simool