Again, how can a switch to Peterman be any worse?

At the end of the day Taylor simply isn't a fit for this offense and what Dennison/McD are trying to do.

They have been fortunate to win with smoke and mirrors so far and I certainly don't blame Taylor for the injuries that are piling up right on cue this time of year in Buffalo, but at the end of the day you have to give your offensive skill players a chance and Taylor doesn't do that.

The book is out on this offense and the days of seeing McCoy and the running game go for 150+ a week are long over and not coming back until we can prove we can get the ball downfield and find guys in the middle open.

And once again Taylor proved he can't lead a 4th quarter comeback and turned the ball over the first chance he's actually taken in weeks. It's time for a change and both fans and the Bills organization is kidding themselves if they believe otherwise.

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have a bye then playing Tampa at home. They arent just handing over the keys to Peterman. Sorry. TT played like crap today but a home game vs Tampa could be an entirely different story

Of course cause you know a win against Tampa does so much for you when you drop games to teams in the AFC that you need to beat for the chance at the playoffs

Of course cause you know a win against Tampa does so much for you when you drop games to teams in the AFC that you need to beat for the chance at the playoffs

Dude they have 1 AFC loss. I agree its bad if they manage to win 6-7 more games and it comes down to tie breakers. But even I can understand why a 3-2 club coming out at home after the bye week isnt replacing its starting QB.

How about way worse. Like much worse.

Like mind numbingly terrible and worse.

Tyrod didn't have his best game today - everyone will pile on

He's not played well for most of the season and without the defense playing over their heads we are probably 1-4 right now.

Taylor is a finished product and will be the reason this team doesn't make the playoffs assuming the defense keeps up but don't think that happens either because despite the turnovers they were lit up today.

What I fail to understand is why Tyrod is not taking off and running more. Is he being told to stay in the pocket and go through progressions? If so thats a big fail by Dennison. Tyrods game is taking off and running when things break down. Thats when he has success

this is a bad idea. why would he be any better? sure he'd have 300 yards in a loss with a TD but he'd probably have thrown an INT or 2.

these hot take thrads are terrible.

What I fail to understand is why Tyrod is not taking off and running more. Is he being told to stay in the pocket and go through progressions? If so thats a big fail by Dennison. Tyrods game is taking off and running when things break down. Thats when he has success

didn't show in every clip but on a lot of those plays that hole wasn't that big for him to get through and they kept a guy there to watch taylor.

the bengals defense perfectly matched up with our game plan today.

The loss today was not on him. WRs were MIA, Clay out early and the running game was shut down. Dennison offer no wrinkles or challenge the banged up Bengal secondary. Peterson will not do any better.

Dude they have 1 AFC loss. I agree its bad if they manage to win 6-7 more games and it comes down to tie breakers. But even I can understand why a 3-2 club coming out at home after the bye week isnt replacing its starting QB.

They are not replacing their QB. I get that. I actually am not calling for that either.

OP,

It can't get worse.

If it actually did we will have a great evaluation on who and what Peterman will be or become. We already know what TT is.

We have 4 TD's on Offense the last 4 games = Pathetic. We should have easily won today and beat Carolina when holding them to 9 points.

Edited by Real McCoy

Look what the Cyclones did yesterday with a walk-on throwing 2 passes ever. Sure it at college. But you will never know if you don't try. And so what if they tank.

They simply are not for real if the players can't understand this. Their mindset isn't right if they can't adjust.

I dont agree. No comparing college to the NFL. No NFL player is going to be content with mailing it in to get a higher draft pick. Everyone is playing for their next contract.

At the end of the day Taylor simply isn't a fit for this offense and what Dennison/McD are trying to do.

They have been fortunate to win with smoke and mirrors so far and I certainly don't blame Taylor for the injuries that are piling up right on cue this time of year in Buffalo, but at the end of the day you have to give your offensive skill players a chance and Taylor doesn't do that.

The book is out on this offense and the days of seeing McCoy and the running game go for 150+ a week are long over and not coming back until we can prove we can get the ball downfield and find guys in the middle open.

And once again Taylor proved he can't lead a 4th quarter comeback and turned the ball over the first chance he's actually taken in weeks. It's time for a change and both fans and the Bills organization is kidding themselves if they believe otherwise.

Boy did not take long for you to jump off the wagon did it? What happened to your revised prediction for the season? Revising it again?

Not a Peterman lover. But Tyrod does suck. Why stick with suck. Give another one a crack at sucking.

For the record... I am old school, I even think platooning works if you can get past the way some players think.

Tyrod doesnt suck, hes average. I see your point tho, I just dont think hes done enough to warrant a benching yet. He only has 2 picks on the year. This team is still 3-2 with a lot of games left.

OP,

It can't get worse.

If it actually did we will have a great evaluation on who and what Peterman will be or become. We already know what TT is.

We have 4 TD's on Offense the last 4 games = Pathetic. We should have easily won today and beat Carolina when holding them to 9 points.

That's the point.

And what's truly scary is I don't even believe this offense with Taylor has hit rock bottom yet, that will happen when McCoy turns on Taylor which I think is coming since he's needs an excuse as to why he's not producing this year.

That's the point.

And what's truly scary is I don't even believe this offense with Taylor has hit rock bottom yet, that will happen when McCoy turns on Taylor which I think is coming since he's needs an excuse as to why he's not producing this year.

If my time on BBMB taught me one thing, it's that SaviorX is always wrong. Peterman is not the answer, we aren't the cowboys our late round QBs are garbage.

Boy did not take long for you to jump off the wagon did it? What happened to your revised prediction for the season? Revising it again?

I never revised my prediction, and after today I'm officially going on record and reinforcing my original position that this is not a playoff team with Taylor.

If we go to Peterman at least there is something to look forward to watching the rest of the way but this defense will soon tail off and stop trying because they know they don't have a QB that plays to score points and is simply another Trent Edwards sans the mobility.

I never revised my prediction, and after today I'm officially going on record and reinforcing my original position that this is not a playoff team with Taylor.

If we go to Peterman at least there is something to look forward to watching the rest of the way but this defense will soon tail off and stop trying because they know they don't have a QB that plays to score points and is simply another Trent Edwards sans the mobility.

https://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/196918-bills-have-a-real-chance-at-the-division-this-year/?p=4578224

If that is not a revision, then color me surprised... And if you did not revise it whu would you need to reinforce your original position? Would'nt it just be your position?

Trubisky has Chicago fans on crack just to see if they might have a franchise QB. They are giving him his 1st start on Monday night.

The Bears also have horrid offensive weapons that the QB before him couldn't utilize. The WR's on the Bears are not good but they have been open on more than a few plays where Glennon's poor field vision has killed the offense.

I'm pretty sure Peterman can pass for 190 and a TD right out of the gates.

https://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/196918-bills-have-a-real-chance-at-the-division-this-year/?p=4578224

If that is not a revision, then color me surprised... And if you did not revise it whu would you need to reinforce your original position? Would'nt it just be your position?

Where did I predict the playoffs? I said 4-2 in the division (which certainly isn't happening now so I was wrong) with a chance at the playoffs.

Edited by SaviorPeterman

Do I need to remind you who Peterman would have to be throwing to?

Without Charles Clay, he would be throwing to the worst group of receivers in the NFL.

Is it even fair to evaluate any QB in that situation?

Need I remind you this is a team sport?

Most good QBs in the NFL have a solid group of receivers and/or a dominant receiver (AJ Green) that can make 2 plays that will decide a game.

Sammy Watkins was finally healthy this season and Tyrod could have finally had a premium receiver that he could depend on being in the lineup every week.

But the Bills got rid of that for what looks like a very low first 2nd round pick.... because the LA RAms are playoff bound (and the Chiefs are the best team in the NFL too)

Without Charles Clay, he would be throwing to the worst group of receivers in the NFL.

Most good QBs in the NFL have a solid group of receivers and/or a dominant receiver (AJ Green) that can make 2 plays that will decide a game.

Sammy Watkins was finally healthy this season and Tyrod could have finally had a premium receiver that he could depend on being in the lineup every week.

But the Bills got rid of that for what looks like a very low first 2nd round pick.... because the LA RAms are playoff bound (and the Chiefs are the best team in the NFL too)

Franchise QB's make plays regardless of the talent around them, they might not always look good doing it but they elevate lesser talent.

And in Taylor's defense he's certainly working with the worst group around him in terms of skill position but at some point you have to take chances and he doesn't do that unless he has to like today trailing in the 4th quarter. And when he does he almost always turns it over because he's not a good QB.

Bottom line, when your defense force 3 TO's on the road you have to win that game. Especially against a Bengals team that I still don't think is going anywhere this year despite their resurgence the last 3 weeks.

Peterman can't run as fast as Taylor, put a slower QB behind our line and we may see manslaughter on the field.

Peterman has a quick release exactly what the line needs, he can run but as quick of a runner Tyrod is did it help today?

Might be a sorry looking group, but if Peterson can anticipate plays better it may help these guys out. Watching Tyrod, it makes me think he doesnt even know the routes these guys are running sometimes. Like hes just waiting for someone to break free and be completely open. Edited by BananaB