Again, how can a switch to Peterman be any worse?

Has nothing to do with what Peterman is doing in practice, Tyrod is being paid bigger money to be the starter so they are playing the money maker. Proving they way overpaid for that backup play.

Really bad he got a raise and this is what we got out of it.

Too bad Cinci didn't lose

This is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever read in my entire life. Its not remotely true.

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glenn is strictly an injury situation with Dareus partially being the same. Anyone who thinks Peterman is a better option based on preseason with the available skill players on the team is delusional. It's a silly thought at this juncture of the season.

I agree about Peterman. But if at some point this coaching staff thinks he's the better option they'll play him. No doubt in my mind.

Based on the fact that Tyrod is who he is. He's the same qb we had 2 years ago with Watkins and Harvin and woods etc. His stats are the same no matter who he has to throw to. He just doesn't see plays develop

That says nothing about why Peterman would be better.

The point is , it couldn't be much worse with Peterman. Tyrod is so inconsistent. The only thing he is consistent at is throwing for 180 yards per game. I'll bet when the all 22 comes out Tuesday we'll see plenty of plays that didn't get made

You don't make a QB change based on it couldn't be much worse. In actuality it could be worse. You make a change when you feel it could be better. There is a reason the coaching staff has not made a change. It isn't because of money like another poster seems to think. If the coaching staff felt Peterman gave them a better chance to win he would be playing. Its that simple.

Edited by Scott7975

It could probably be worse. Or it could be better. Or maybe it stays the same. So I guess theres a 66% chance the passing game either improves or stays the same. I like those odds.

Good head coaches make the change I'll take those odds at a chance for improvement over this garbage heap we are in. Edited by xRUSHx

It could probably be worse. Or it could be better. Or maybe it stays the same. So I guess theres a 66% chance the passing game either improves or stays the same. I like those odds.

Analytics percentage obviously from rigid scientific methodology. :lol:

What does that have to do with how Peterman would do better with the same surrounding cast?

Comment was it couldn't get worse, you said based on what I said did you watch Tyrod today. Tyrod was horrible so it would have to be pretty bad is all I was saying