Julio was out

boyst

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The opposing team doesn't wear a Julio Jones logo last i checked...

I'm 99% sure this is a troll post but i still dont respect it... Go enjoy your day n just shut up...

stop the Kool aid, man. Your hot take is hot

It was a good win. If ATL had all their weapons for the whole game it would have been a great win, but it is still a good, very good win (being on the road means something, even though the stadium seemed half full at most times.)

A typical Bills thing to do would be to lose to Cincy next week. Providing they can win next week, I think you can say this team is a legit playoff contender.

Cincy got their win for the year out of the way today winning the Battle for OHIO.

Bills gonna get a tune up in Cincinnati and then a rest before playing the Pirates.

If you take away all the points the Bills scored, they lost.

This team sucks.

EXACTLY! No way they score at all if Julio & Sanu stay in the game. Let's not forget that if NE* plays that game today at Carolina instead of at home, they win and the Bills are trailing them in the standings again. This team is a farce.

It was a good win. If ATL had all their weapons for the whole game it would have been a great win, but it is still a good, very good win (being on the road means something, even though the stadium seemed half full at most times.)

A typical Bills thing to do would be to lose to Cincy next week. Providing they can win next week, I think you can say this team is a legit playoff contender.

Every week someone has to say that next week is the real test. SMH

Yeah well every team deals with injuries. Cam Newton's shoulder is shredded and he didnt care today. Ryan's a mvp he shoulda, coulda rose above it. He didnt and we made plays

Wait everyone that chooses to knock Taylor states that a franchise qb csn take scrubs and beat teams. Well last years MVP couldnt.

Wait everyone that chooses to knock Taylor states that a franchise qb csn take scrubs and beat teams. Well last years MVP couldnt.

Exactly right. And it wasnt like ryan was left with Jets. He had gabriel, coleman, hooper, freeman...

Guys, be real. This was just Atlanta

this is a joke right?

CBS had them ranked 1st in the league. We have no receivers either so the no Julio excuse doesn't fly.

We beat one of the best teams in the league on the road.

Haters take a break for a week. Go root for the Cowboys or something

this is a joke right?

CBS had them ranked 1st in the league. We have no receivers either so the no Julio excuse doesn't fly.

Just a troll man. A prolific troll, but a troll all the same

this is a joke right?

Just a troll man. A prolific troll, but a troll all the same

You two newbies don't detect sarcasm well, apparently. Knowing the poster would help, too. You snared two more, Boyst...

We Took Them Out!

But! These Coaches for the Bills,They're

Trembling too much for me!!!

If You're scared....Go To Church!!!!!!!

Play Too Win!

Edited by Buffaloflash

You two newbies don't detect sarcasm well, apparently. Knowing the poster would help, too. You snared two more, Boyst...

Lol "newbie" yes this is my first and only account. No i havent been posting and lurking here for 13 years. Please son. If that is an example of his sarcasm he doesnt know the meaning of the word or how to execute it

Lol "newbie" yes this is my first and only account. No i havent been posting and lurking here for 13 years. Please son. If that is an example of his sarcasm he doesnt know the meaning of the word or how to execute it

Okay, thanks for the clarification, junior.

Take away the fumble return for a TD that should have been called an incomplete pass, and the Bills lose.

Just sayin'. <_<

Ball was coming out of his hand before his arm started coming forward. Then, without actually having a grip on it, he pretty much just pushed it forward. Fumble was a correct call.

No problem champ. Let me know if want to know anything else about the board.

Okay, skippy. So you've been lurking for 13 years but you know nothing about posters like Boyst who have been on here forever. Got it. :rolleyes::lol:

Take away the fumble return for a TD that should have been called an incomplete pass, and the Bills lose.

Just sayin'. <_<

Why is it when those types of calls go against the Bills we accept defeat as though that is what was supposed to happen? At the end of the season what matters is how many w's you can stack up.

Okay, skippy. So you've been lurking for 13 years but you know nothing about posters like Boyst who have been on here forever. Got it. :rolleyes::lol:

I know a lot about him chief. I know that he tries to but funny when he never is. I know that he throws useless political sh*t into threads. I know that the board would be better off without him. I know a lot of things