Justin Timberlake to be Super Bowl half time performer?

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, god no. Talentless dancing little puppet pandering his schtick loch of poor quality entertainment to those that can't get enough.

Houston was terrible and should have been done by George Strait, btw.

I love you because you consistently have the worst opinions ever. Just when I think you've reached your bad-take apex, you completely come over the top of it. It's amazing.

I love you because you consistently have the worst opinions ever. Just when I think you've reached your bad-take apex, you completely come over the top of it. It's amazing.

Yeah but what girl is he going to bring to the Super Bowl party. We are all dying to know... :rolleyes::nana:

Well, when someone spends 12 hours a day perfecting their craft, they become very proficient at it...

dude. Come on, Lady Gaga is just as talented of a man as Justin Timberlake

Put me in the camp of last gaga not being a lady. I have a young daughter who loves timberlake. he is incredibly talented. His stuff with Andy Samberg and jimmy Fallon is fantastic and that doesn't count the music which although it isn't my taste is wildly successful as well. He's talented and pulled better tail than you stop hating :lol:

so does this mean we get to see boobies??

His.

dude. Come on, Lady Gaga is just as talented of a man as Justin Timberlake

Reminds me of when unnamed person said that Putin was pissed that the United States were fawning all over Caitlyn Jenner because "we wrote the book on female athletes who used to be men."

Oh, god no. Talentless dancing little puppet pandering his schtick loch of poor quality entertainment to those that can't get enough.

Houston was terrible and should have been done by George Strait, btw.

Saw him headline a festival last weekend and while I didn't love his own music he covered a bunch of old country and soul (fest was in his hometown in Tennessee) and he brought out chris Stapleton for several songs-- was skeptical going in but quietly surprised by most of it

Saw him headline a festival last weekend and while I didn't love his own music he covered a bunch of old country and soul (fest was in his hometown in Tennessee) and he brought out chris Stapleton for several songs-- was skeptical going in but quietly surprised by most of it

I don't like his music one bit but he's an extremely talented guy, and everything I know about him is that he is a good guy, too.

Am I the only person who thinks that the halftime show should be abolished? Great stadium rock bands will all vanish from the earth soon, and there will be nothing. A band like AC DC before losing Brian Johnson is the perfect compliment to a sport like football. Nothing else works well. Most music popular these days is made for young women, not the type of music that fits football. We have nothing left beyond pop divas, and pretty boy pop and country stars. None of which work well with football.

Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

Am I the only person who thinks that the halftime show should be abolished? Great stadium rock bands will all vanish from the earth soon, and there will be nothing. A band like AC DC before losing Brian Johnson is the perfect compliment to a sport like football. Nothing else works well. Most music popular these days is made for young women, not the type of music that fits football.

Even my favorite artists who did halftime shows all sucked. I don't think there has ever been a good one. They are the equivalent of getting a solid piece of useful information out of a head coach when being interviewed while walking on or off the field at half time by a female TV announcer. It just doesn't exist. And that wasn't sexist because if there was a male who did that job he wouldn't be able to get anything worth hairy balls out of a coach either.

Am I the only person who thinks that the halftime show should be abolished? Great stadium rock bands will all vanish from the earth soon, and there will be nothing. A band like AC DC before losing Brian Johnson is the perfect compliment to a sport like football. Nothing else works well. Most music popular these days is made for young women, not the type of music that fits football. We have nothing left beyond pop divas, and pretty boy pop and country stars. None of which work well with football.

It never made much sense to me that they so drastically change the routine for the most important game. It seems like putting entertainment ahead of the game to extend the halftime duration

The music aspect tends to be pretty "whatever" though

Edited by NoSaint

he is cool when he brings others on stage. But he panzers too much

I can't stand the medley crap they do. Just play 2-3 complete songs and entertain the crowd - don't try to cram in parts of 15 songs and 4 wardrobe changes.

Unless you have left shark.

Even my favorite artists who did halftime shows all sucked. I don't think there has ever been a good one. They are the equivalent of getting a solid piece of useful information out of a head coach when being interviewed while walking on or off the field at half time by a female TV announcer. It just doesn't exist. And that wasn't sexist because if there was a male who did that job he wouldn't be able to get anything worth hairy balls out of a coach either.

U2 and Prince were two terrific super bowl halftime shows.