Gameday coming up and NE loss. What now...

Does anyone change their goal? I know the knee jerk but if the Patriots have an average year and MIA forced to play 16 straight mixed with the Jets sucking is anyone kinda feeling the Bills this year or is the trading away of Sammy and Darby just really kill it for you? I'll hang up and listen.

Did I see 16 of 36 passing?

Didn't see the game and game recap only shows receptionist.

for 267 yards. That's a crap number for Brady but still 16+ per completion.

Not having Edelman is likely going to make his stats look more like the league average imo.

Edited by The Wiz

Does anyone change their goal? I know the knee jerk but if the Patriots have an average year and MIA forced to play 16 straight mixed with the Jets sucking is anyone kinda feeling the Bills this year or is the trading away of Sammy and Darby just really kill it for you? I'll hang up and listen.

My overall perception has changed, in that it shows that last night's game reminds you that the NFL is unpredictable just as much as it's predictable.

Makes me wonder if the Bills actually do have a chance this year. The majority's perception could be wrong. That's part of the fun of the beginning of the NFL season.

If the Pats really suck would they trade Brady? :D

One of the popular analysts (maybe Gil Brandt I think) said that one of the biggest stories of the offseason that's not being talked about enough is the Pats didn't get rid of Jimmy G. He thinks it could very well mean that Belicheck has intentions of this being Brady's last year in New England.

When's the last time we were atop the division?

When we started 4-0 in 2011 I think.

One of the popular analysts (maybe Gil Brandt I think) said that one of the biggest stories of the offseason that's not being talked about enough is the Pats didn't get rid of Jimmy G. He thinks it could very well mean that Belicheck has intentions of this being Brady's last year in New England.

When we started 4-0 in 2011 I think.

Also, factor in that they DID get rid of Brissett.

The division actually could be up for grabs IMO.

We have Bills castaways in key positions now (Pats ) :lol:

I highly doubt the division is up for grabs.

We remain a 4-6 win team and NE is too good not to get the benefit of the doubt.

Assume BB will get things sorted out, Brady will get angry and bounce back, and they go on a 6 or 8 game win streak....until they show us otherwise.

If they repeat last night's performance 3 out of the first 5 games or something, we can re-evaluate then.

I highly doubt the division is up for grabs.

We remain a 4-6 win team and NE is too good not to get the benefit of the doubt.

Assume BB will get things sorted out, Brady will get angry and bounce back, and they go on a 6 or 8 game win streak....until they show us otherwise.

If they repeat last night's performance 3 out of the first 5 games or something, we can re-evaluate then.

We can hope,

and wouldn't it be crazy, just when everyone least expects it,

T Mobile and the Buffalo Bills march all the way to the Superbowl. :flirt:

When's the last time we were atop the division?

Just two or three years ago, a few games into the season, if you asked Siri "Who is the best team in the NFL?" Her answer was "The Buffalo Bills...something or another". No ****. I can't remember the complete answer, but I asked again and again in front of all my FF friends at work that day.

Edited by BUFFALOKIE

We can hope,

and wouldn't it be crazy, just when everyone least expects it,

T Mobile and the Buffalo Bills march all the way to the Superbowl. :flirt:

This the sentiment that brings us here, game after game, year after year. Ya just never know.

Edited by billsfan60

Darby trade wouldn't even be an issue for me , but the Watkins trade ( IMO ) definitely hurts our chances to compete against the Patriots, just watching the last nights game speed kills

It was beautiful Shady, and the sad stunned look on everyones faces made me giddy. :rolleyes:

I caught the 4th qtr today on replay. Awesome.

My plan to curse him by taking him in fantasy is slowly taking hold.

LOL

I just saw I was bitten by autocorrect

Receptions not receptionist

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

It was lots of fun watching Belichick's Brady's misery, but I'm not reading too much in to it long term. NE had some critical injuries on defense that, coupled with the presence of some new players, who were not that well versed in NE's defensive scheme, made it hard for NE to adjust to what KC was doing on offense. Alex Smith also played a heck of a game. Eric Berry is one of the few defenders in the league who can match up with Gronk, and NE is still reeling from the loss of Edelman. NE will get better unless they run into more adversity in the way of injuries, but at least KC was able to poke through NE's illusion of invincibility.

Gaines for Darby is not that big a difference especially considering the defense that Sean is unleashing. Trading Sammy will be tough to overcome, but if the Bills have a decent coordinator they could overcome that with better utilization of Charles Clay. With Taylors inability to look at his 3rd and 4th option, Clay now being the #1 and #2 is good for him.