What do you think about bringing back Brandon Spikes

Do you think it is possible that Brandon Spikes could draw some interest from the Bills? I know he wasn't known to be a great cover guy but I always liked his leadership and toughness. He didn't seem to fit in with Rex's team but he is a FA and I'm sure he could still ball better than some of the guys we have on our roster.

NO

This has to be one of the dumbest posts in a while. Let go. He's gone and not coming back. There's a better chance that John DiGiorgio will come back.

You people just need to let things go.

NO

This has to be one of the dumbest posts in a while. Let go. He's gone and not coming back. There's a better chance that John DiGiorgio will come back.

You people just need to let things go.

flomoe, I will get back with you in a few weeks tops and let you know why this isn't a dumb post at all. It is not about me letting something go; just posed a question. You may not know as much as you think you do.

Do you think it is possible that Brandon Spikes could draw some interest from the Bills? I know he wasn't known to be a great cover guy but I always liked his leadership and toughness. He didn't seem to fit in with Rex's team but he is a FA and I'm sure he could still ball better than some of the guys we have on our roster.

You think so...an older slow LB who hasn't played regularly in a couple of years?

• 2 weeks later...

The reason I threw this question out there is because I ran in to Spikes and we had a nice conversation about his time with the Bills and playing for Rex and Marone. He had some things to say about both; especially about Marone, but I won't repeat because it is better kept private. But I will say that he loved Buffalo and enjoyed playing in front of the Bills mafia. He also was wearing Bills gear when I saw him which was cool. The last thing he told me was to not be surprised if he is back in Buffalo this year because the Bills were in contact with him right after Ragland left. I know he also talked with the Lions and had a work out with the Dolphins.