So Boldin retired?

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for writing such an ignorant post that I can make my final analysis that you are nothing but a troll with an agenda. Even the most ignorant of all football fans know this post is absolutely false. It's really become a joke.

Coach has been here for years and probably has forgotten more than you know.

No other fanbase deals with the **** we deal with year in and year out. None of these other loveable loser teams that get glorified, even come close to what this team is. I feel bad for myself, but I also feel bad for all of you. This isn't a huge deal in the grand scheme of things, it's just another thing that shows what it means to love the Bills.

Times like these I think to myself that at least we're not the Browns. Then I remember that they always beat us.

Just frustrated with the recent moves, not necessarily this move, but shouldn't take it out on unsuspecting posters. My apologies (even though I loathe your name)

No biggie man.

I just feel like they really are going to try and move some more pieces.

I think Kyle "meatball" Williams is next. Don't think necessarily trade, but I could see them releasing him so he can be picked up by a contender.

I think for once we have a plan in place at OBD. Like previous posters have stated, we HAVE to hit on the draft picks. It's no secret though...McBean has their eyes set on a guy coming out in 2018...

Didn't see a thread...

Not surprising. The management/coach keeps pissing on our head and trying to tell us it's rain. This is what I meant in a different thread when I said Beane and McD were coming off as disingenuous to me. You can't trade two of your better, young, talents and then say you want to win. Doesn't add up. Morale among players had to take a hit.

If they want to rebuild just do it and stop the BS. I'm concerned we have a guy in charge who won't want to pay for talent. Those trades were very unsettling. I am not looking forward to a season for the first time that I can remember.

Edited by purple haze

Lol. So, we are already turning on Beane and McDermott? (and Tyrod and Boldin and God knows who else at this point)

Maybe Boldin is just dead tired of playing football. He's 36! How many 36 year old wide receivers do you see in this league? The guy probably ground through a couple weeks of training camp, his body was beat down and wasn't responding, and he said enough is enough. Especially given the team wasn't going anywhere.

Irrespective of this Boldin news, I love that Beane seems to recognize the need to rebuild and change the culture. It may or may not work, but we were heading nowhere fast by "staying the course." A Darnold, Allen or Rosen will set us up for longterm success. I believe Beane and McDermott have the resolve to see this through and finally get us on the right track for the next decade.

Edit: Sammy needed to be traded. He was always injured and never would have re-signed here. It would have been complete folly to let him play out his contract and walk.

^^^^^^^ this

Boldin made it clear he joined the team to win a championship, as crazy as that was for some to believe. Once they made the trades he probably felt betrayed and believed since the Bills weren't doing everything In their power to win, he was out.

This doesn't surprise me at all. This has everything to do with the trades.

No other fanbase deals with the **** we deal with year in and year out. None of these other loveable loser teams that get glorified, even come close to what this team is. I feel bad for myself, but I also feel bad for all of you. This isn't a huge deal in the grand scheme of things, it's just another thing that shows what it means to love the Bills.

Umm no. I live in San Diego, and what the Chargers fanbase has endured over the past 10 years is 100x worse than what we've experienced as Bills fans. (letting hall of famer Brees walk, replacing 14-2 Schottenheimer with Norv Turner?, losing your gosh darn team to an apathetic Los Angeles fan base).

Lol. So, we are already turning on Beane and McDermott? (and Tyrod and Boldin and God knows who else at this point)

Maybe Boldin is just dead tired of playing football. He's 36! How many 36 year old wide receivers do you see in this league? The guy probably ground through a couple weeks of training camp, his body was beat down and wasn't responding, and he said enough is enough. Especially given the team wasn't going anywhere.

Irrespective of this Boldin news, I love that Beane seems to recognize the need to rebuild and change the culture. It may or may not work, but we were heading nowhere fast by "staying the course." A Darnold, Allen or Rosen will set us up for longterm success. I believe Beane and McDermott have the resolve to see this through and finally get us on the right track for the next decade.

Edit: Sammy needed to be traded. He was always injured and never would have re-signed here. It would have been complete folly to let him play out his contract and walk.

Two false narratives that people just keep on repeating.

!@#$ Brandon Beane!

@JaySkurski

Brandon Beane 9 days ago: "Everybody’s forgetting we signed Anquan last week. This isn't a throw in the towel thing"

http://buffalonews.com/2017/08/20/report-anquan-boldin-leaves-bills-tells-team-intends-retire/