So Boldin retired?

Three months and he is already talking down to the fan base. This ain't Carolina. Bills fans know he is tanking by ditching our most talented young player and he says he is frustrated by such talk holding Boldin out as proof of not tanking. GTFO.

If you are going to tear down the team and rebuild it that is one thing. How you should do it can be debated....usually retains young talent is a good idea. But doing it and then saying you aren't is flat insulting.

I really can't define the philosophy beyond "super team first guys"

Are we winning? No. Are we tanking? Not really. Are we building for the future? We gutted the young talent on the roster this offseason but kept the old guys.

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's an indictment on Beane and McDermott IMO both of whom were heavily involved in selling him on the team trying to win this season.

I can't say it's their fault that Boldin apparently isn't very bright then. However, I don't think that's the case. He knows he has nothing left. Boldin played an embarrassing game on Thursday. A veteran like Boldin would typically be looking for a Lombardi Trophy. That was never going to happen here.

Seriously? F*** Brandon Beane? The guy has been here 3 months!!! Geez give these people a chance. For crying out loud, we gave BOZO Whaley and Nix 5+years!

Clearly you favor the McBeane regime and trust their process. I have serious doubts when they can't even level with fans about trying to win in 2017 when it's clearly not the case. They can't BS fans and certainly not the players. So yes.....!@#$ him!

This falls on the ownes for hiring in experience clowns to run this organization. Terry and Kim are great for keeping the team in Buffalo, but they are lousy at judging talent. I guess keep paying until you strike oil.

Maybe they can beg Rex and Rob back?

Clearly you favor the McBeane regime and trust their process. I have serious doubts when they can't even level with fans about trying to win in 2017 when it's clearly not the case. They can't BS fans and certainly not the players. So yes.....!@#$ him!

Incredible you are writing them off preseason week 2.

Tell me Corner, WHO did YOU want? What did YOU want to have happen?

Why did they get Matthews and Gaines back in the deal then?

This falls on the ownes for hiring in experience clowns to run this organization. Terry and Kim are great for keeping the team in Buffalo, but they are lousy at judging talent. I guess keep paying until you strike oil.

They tried an experienced coach. Didn't work so hot.

He looked absolutely awful in that preseason game. Overweight , slow, sluggish and just old. The Bills were probably going tom cut him after seeing him in action and I'm sure they gave him the opportunity to exit and end his career gracefully. If so classy move from thenBills front office.

Or take back thinking they know better than Doug Marrone?

Really, this team has gotten progressively worse ever since the Pegulas bought. Every decision has been poor.

Yeah because they were so phenomenal before the Pegulas smh