So Boldin retired?

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could care less about losing Boldin. This just speaks louder towards the direction of the season. Buckle in for the ride folks!

It really shouldn't be that difficult. So we in 4 games instead of 7. Either way we're not playing in January.

more like Chip Kelly 2.0, but I feel you.

I haven't been this disinterested in football my whole life. I think the Bills are going to be horrendous this year, and if these guys don't get the draft picks right next year, this could be the start of a 3-4 year cratering where we become an NFL bottom feeder for a few consecutive years. The Pegulas, who quite frankly have yet to show they have any idea what they're doing, put all their eggs in McDermott's basket and I think the results could be a complete disaster. First time NFL coaches don't often experience great success on their first go around and I'm extremely worried the next 5 years aren't going to be worth watching.

What? He was the FOURTH receiver in Philly.

Thank you for writing such an ignorant post that I can make my final analysis that you are nothing but a troll with an agenda. Even the most ignorant of all football fans know this post is absolutely false. It's really become a joke.

Agholor 36rec 365 yds

Lucas rookie

Gibson rookie

Hollins rookie

Jeffery 52rec 821 yds

Ward rookie

Treggs 3 rec 80 yds

Turner 9 rec 126 yds

Watford rookie

Williams rookie

Davis rookie

Johnson rookie

Smith 20 rec 267 yards

Jordan Matthews 73 rec 804 yards

When you post nonsense. Yikes

Football fans really need to evolve past evaluating football players by looking at NFL.com stats.

so they should not have bothered in the first place?

I'll side with badol that other than mentoring Sammy he didn't have much value for this roster. If really trying to win it all he might've added a few short yardage "TE" type of catches. Once Sammy was gone his biggest upside for this roster was if they do really spiral still keeping guys accountable and not totally catching a losing culture that could infect next year.