So Boldin retired?

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man can you imagine what the players must feel like for this **** to go down. I bet morale is at an all time low. Trading TT's best WR and the teams best player. Guess what else you have to build now over the next 5 years. A belief in this GM and coach. I dont think it happens. They have shown how they do business.

So if he catches 20 balls for 150 yards and a td were suppossed to say he had a pro bowl season?

For the geriatric league

But he was Beane's proof that we aren't tanking.

Beane is not looking forward to that follow up question

Consider that maybe they told him he wasn't good enough, they were not going to keep him but respected him to leave on his own terms.

Perhaps that was even part of the deal going in?

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

How do they go from Tate and Powell and 7-9 to Zay and Jordan Matthews and 4-12?

I really don't understand all this whining about players who were barely on the field last year.

anquan played in all 16 games last season and had 67 catches / 584 yards and 8 TDs. He had more TDs than any Bills receiver and more yards than any Bills receiver except for Robert Woods (613 yards). Apparently he let himself go in the off season.

I don't believe that they would have made the Watkins deal if they knew Boldin was going to retire. Could be wrong, but I believe that trade was made partly because they believed that Matthews, Boldin and JOnes would make a solid trio at WR. Now they're down to 1 1/2 receivers. Not good. Boldin should have lived up to his commitment.

Oh man can you imagine what the players must feel like for this **** to go down. I bet morale is at an all time low. Trading TT's best WR and the teams best player. Guess what else you have to build now over the next 5 years. A belief in this GM and coach. I dont think it happens. They have shown how they do business.

The team's best player???

When did they trade Shady?

Best receiver on the field last year was Tate, btw. :doh:

Edited by BobChalmers

McBean came in and, despite their already thin margin for error, made it even harder for themselves right off the bat. For no reason.

I'm so happy the McBeane thing is catching on more and more the faster the ship sinks. I wonder if they will get rid of TT or Shady. I don't think they'll get much for them, but when you're burning down the house to spite the mouse...

I want Darnold. With my luck he will stay in school

I've been watching some videos and reading up on some guys, and what worries me is there is a real possibility that Rudolph and Falk end up being the best two guys while Darnold, Rosen, and Allen return to school.