So Boldin retired?

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus Christ, their receiving corps is down to a first-round rookie, a receiver they just traded for, and a bunch of guys that I swear I saw working a car wash three months ago. They could have kept Goodwin, and he'd have been the #1 receiver on this squad. :lol:

Second round rookie, but yea.

Fire up the Gary Barnidge copter

forgot about him. I don't think I would be very excited if they signed him though. The Browns didn't even want him and they have endless cap and no vet TEs. He has one, maybe two offers and he's been on the market almost 5 months. Season starts in 3 weeks and he's still out there...

Seeriously, he didn't sign on for this crap. Good for him. HOF quality player who didn't sign on for a budget rebuild.

No, he signed on to win the super bowl with Sammy, and everything changed with that one move... my god, this place

Jesus Christ, their receiving corps is down to a first-round rookie, a receiver they just traded for, and a bunch of guys that I swear I saw working a car wash three months ago. They could have kept Goodwin, and he'd have been the #1 receiver on this squad. :lol:

I heard Goodwin got hit by a sponge at the car wash and may go on IR.

This got dire in a hurry. Speaking of hurries, this hit 5 pages pretty quick.