So Boldin retired?

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just what a typical Bills fan in denial says

Huh? You sure as hell don't know me and I'm your atypical Bills fan. I hate Jim Kelly, think they might win 3 games this season and think an old washed up WR is exactly that. I said it the day they signed him.

He's just a name. He is over-the-hill, and washed up. Check his stats from last year 67 receptions 584 yards 8.7 yards per catch 8 touchdowns. For those too young to remember, those are Larry Centers type numbers. 8.7 means he's basically toast and can no longer get down the field.

He wasnt a nice thing. Just an old, washed up WR looking to cash in one last time. At least he had the dignity to know his legacy would have been tarnished had he languished with the Bills for one more season.

Still he was an established name and a great mentor.

He's just a name. He is over-the-hill, and washed up. Check his stats from last year 67 receptions 584 yards 8.7 yards per catch 8 touchdowns. For those too young to remember, those are Larry Centers type numbers. 8.7 means he's basically toast and can no longer get down the field.

I remember when we signed him. It was such a great move back then. Now, he sucks. LOL