So....Eric Decker? Signs w/ Titans

KDIGGZ

Right, it had nothing to do with the fact his wife was from Baltimore. The reality is that Tyrod gets a lot more respect around the NFL than he does on this board by people who use every topic to twist it to bash Tyrod in some way.

Shocker...Maclin's decision came down to the team that drafted him where he has roots or the city his wife is close too. Stupid Tyrod...its his fault Maclin was drafted by Eagles and married a woman from Baltimore...what ever shall we do now? :wallbash::doh:

Good post.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This ain't brain surgery or our inferiority complex. It's simple, who would you rather have throwing the ball to you, Flacco or Tyrod?

Flacco is considered far better than he plays...in the regular season he is a middling QB...at times awful for numerous games in a row...his team's don't score points.

Yet he is considered by so many to be this great QB...it doesn't add up.

In the postseason he flips a superman switch but in the regular season he is Clark Kent all day.

I'd say Tyrod adds more value to the offensive side of the ball than Flacco does...might not be a better QB but he isn't far behind, Flacco isn't very good in the regular season.

Edited by matter2003

I'm loving what the FO is doing. They're setting prices and are determined not to overpay for people...

We will see! Is it better if they lowball guys and miss talent?maybe, maybe not. Not saying that's the case here as we don't know any details but declaring that it's good we didn't get him is a bit much at this crossroad.

Decker's wife is Jessie James. Ain't no way she is coming to Buffalo.

Oh a talentless reality star who only got a chance to be on TV or record an album because she's reportedly good looking (never seen her, just looked her bio up) is too good for Buffalo? If she couldn't make a career from her supposed talent in NYC, she should resign herself to her actula reality... she's a talentless gold-digging nobody. Anyway, her hubby sucks anyway and can stay away. On the other hand, this is a City full of talentless clowns so she would fit right in, right every hipster?

Oh a talentless reality star who only got a chance to be on TV or record an album because she's reportedly good looking (never seen her, just looked her bio up) is too good for Buffalo? If she couldn't make a career from her supposed talent in NYC, she should resign herself to her actula reality... she's a talentless gold-digging nobody. Anyway, her hubby sucks anyway and can stay away. On the other hand, this is a City full of talentless clowns so she would fit right in, right every hipster?

Positivity reigns supreme. My mom always told me "If you haven't got anything nice to say...."

Tell us how you really feel.

no Maclin...how about Decker?

I'm starting to believe that the FO had no intention of signing Maclin , if anything maybe just out of respect for McCoy they even brought him in for a visit, does anyone know what we offered to Maclin ?

Decker ? I don't think it's even worth talking about it ,

We are building this team through the draft ( right ? that's what Bean and McD were saying)

So IMO we are not signing 30 year old WR's ,

I don't want Decker. I am not generally in favour of throwing cap dollars at receivers unless they are "put you over the top" pieces or genuine star #1s. I just happen to be a big Maclin fan and think he would have had a direct impact on our W-L record in 2017.

It was never get the best FA WR on the market for me.... it was Jeremy Maclin is on the market and might be affordable we should try and get him.

Edited by GunnerBill

I would be surprised if he doesn't end up in Tennessee. They really need a vet WR (starters are currently Rishard Lewis and Corey Davis), have a ton of cap space, and his country singer wife would likely be very happy in Nashville.

I think you mean Rashard Matthews not Lewis.....

Has anyone brought up the fact that Decker would be a perfect fit in NE...he's a "bring your lunchpail to work" type guy, "shifty", "intelligent", receiver. What other adjectives am I forgetting when it comes to players who the Patriots like?