So....Eric Decker? Signs w/ Titans

KDIGGZ

I like it,

SJ was unproven when we bought a loafing primadonna T. O. in for a wasted year...didnt do anything but waste money, lower our draft position and take an extra year to see what SJ had, which was more than what TO had at that point. Zay and those other 2 guys are enough for me to fill 2 positions, Sammy has the other one and will play this year healthy or not. He cant be the huge pu$$ he has been in a contract year. He might even have to catch a screen or god forbid...a pass across the middle!

I'd love to watch you say that to Sammy directly. Or one of his teammates. Or coaches. What an embarrassing comment.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

??

Where did Sammy get the rep of being a puss?

I've seen him go over the middle plenty of times.

The ridiculous exaggerations with Sammy are getting out of control all thanks to a rumor the Bills may be shopping him.

He didn't

The poster you're responding to likes to make absurd, irrational, factually-bankrupt statements about Sammy just to see if anyone calls him out.

??

The ridiculous exaggerations with Sammy are getting out of control all thanks to a rumor the Bills may be shopping him.

You must have forgotten about pics like this last season.

80f3c71b67210cb35d641ccf6e2d7858--ankle-

He didn't

The poster you're responding to likes to make absurd, irrational, factually-bankrupt statements about Sammy just to see if anyone calls him out.

People throw out a lot of unjustified comments that have no basis in fact. Often just to draw a reaction as you intimated.

You must have forgotten about pics like this last season.

80f3c71b67210cb35d641ccf6e2d7858--ankle-

People throw out a lot of unjustified comments that have no basis in fact. Often just to draw a reaction as you intimated.

It does happen from time to time, but that particular poster has made it personal with respect to Sammy.

It wouldn't hurt to bring in one vet WR. The Bills have a history of injuries and it would be good to have a solid 4. I think Philly Brown is decent, but Decker, Vincent Jackson, Bolden, Tyrell Williams, Brandon Coleman, Brian Quick, Kendall Wright, Marquise Lee and Tyler Boyd are ALL better. We could use one of these guys to push the depth.

It wouldn't hurt to bring in one vet WR. The Bills have a history of injuries and it would be good to have a solid 4. I think Philly Brown is decent, but Decker, Vincent Jackson, Bolden, Tyrell Williams, Brandon Coleman, Brian Quick, Kendall Wright, Marquise Lee and Tyler Boyd are ALL better. We could use one of these guys to push the depth.

Boldin.

??

um well over the last 2 years is when, its why he didnt get a 5th year option and why many fans are down on him, in case youve lived in a cave with eball for the last 2 years. Ive made real gameday assessments of this since 2014 when I started smelling something "fishy" with him. also Sammy doesnt catch across the middle or screens. its factual. go through the seasons and youll see maybe 5 balls caught across the middle and 2 to 3 times that many dropped. He didnt want to catch anything with his back to the defense with all his injuries that he hid but i understand a percentage of people here cant deal with reality and make up their own history for their favorite players after a few years go by. twatkins has been an incredible pu$$y dropping anything not thrown deep and toward the sideline or endzone but hey....live in dreamland all you want. And I would gladly say it to his face...not all of us are just wanna be internet experts. Some of us actually lift weights and do things that would make a real life nfl player scared of us...not the other way around.

He didn't

you probably liked TO then, since you cant see the obvious.

I'd love to watch you say that to Sammy directly. Or one of his teammates. Or coaches. What an embarrassing comment.

yes so embarrasing, to who exactly? is it twitter level embarrasing OMAR? and you liked watching him drop anything over the middle and miss a bunch of games???oh so emabarrasing to not worship a kid who can run fast, catch a ball, say idiotic things on twitter and skip half a season after getting injured alone in the endzone...im so ashamed...of you.

Edited by re enlightener

Shady will catch 50+balls this year in Dennison's offense. I don't think they are solving the WR roster area this year- they simply will be short on NFL experience there. probably next year and probably in the draft. part of the rebuild process. the draft is the key for this franchise.

The next time you state something factual about Sammy Watkins will be the first.

Remember when you crusaded about how he won't go over the middle, and then I posted that more than half his routes were inward-breaking, so you decided to just ignore it all and stick to your guns, even though there's no facts to back it up?

I do...

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/189409-injuries/page-2?do=findComment&comment=4095891

Once again I tell you: you need to remove emotion from your evaluation of the player; it is completely clouding your ability to be reasonable about him.

I want to be able to take you seriously when it comes to Watkins, but you make it a nigh-Augean challenge.

Edited by thebandit27

um well over the last 2 years is when, its why he didnt get a 5th year option and why many fans are down on him, in case youve lived in a cave with eball for the last 2 years. Ive made real gameday assessments of this since 2014 when I started smelling something "fishy" with him. also Sammy doesnt catch across the middle or screens. its factual. go through the seasons and youll see maybe 5 balls caught across the middle and 2 to 3 times that many dropped. He didnt want to catch anything with his back to the defense with all his injuries that he hid but i understand a percentage of people here cant deal with reality and make up their own history for their favorite players after a few years go by. twatkins has been an incredible pu$$y dropping anything not thrown deep and toward the sideline or endzone but hey....live in dreamland all you want. And I would gladly say it to his face...not all of us are just wanna be internet experts. Some of us actually lift weights and do things that would make a real life nfl player scared of us...not the other way around.

yes so embarrasing, to who exactly? is it twitter level embarrasing OMAR? and you liked watching him drop anything over the middle and miss a bunch of games???oh so emabarrasing to not worship a kid who can run fast, catch a ball, say idiotic things on twitter and skip half a season after getting injured alone in the endzone...im so ashamed...of you.

So it's the steroids, then. Got it. That explains the unfounded anger and wild mood swings.

Shady will catch 50+balls this year in Dennison's offense.

I sure hope not.

This is a run oriented team. If Shady catches 50 balls then something went seriously wrong. Either Sammy and/or Clay got injured OR they threw it way too much because they were losing all the time.

I sure hope not.

This is a run oriented team. If Shady catches 50 balls then something went seriously wrong. Either Sammy and/or Clay got injured OR they threw it way too much because they were losing all the time.

He caught 50 passes last year

So it's the steroids, then. Got it. That explains the unfounded anger and wild mood swings.

Dude, you can't take this poster seriously when it comes to Watkins. He is literally unhinged over him.

Check the post history; it's comical.