So....Eric Decker? Signs w/ Titans

KDIGGZ

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's fake news. About 1/2 of the top receivers play with the top 1/2 of the QBs. You were complaining about drawing the line at 16 (which would be "average"). We can dig it up if you'd like. http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/194244-jeremy-maclin-agrees-to-2-year-deal-with-ravens/?p=4408747

That was post #2 in a chain of about ten. Talk about fake news.

Yeah, it's between them and the Texans. The colts and jags will be fighting for 3rd place in that division.

I'd give the edge to Tennessee due to them having the upper hand in the qb category.

For me it depends on two things:

1) How quickly does Deshaun Watson become the Texans starter?

2) How does that defense look without big Romeo calling it?

If the answers are: early and doesn't miss a beat it is the Texans again. If they are rolling with Savage or the D steps back it is Tenn's division.

Mariota will have no excuses now, they gave him a ton of weapons over the past year. they look to be a pretty solid team on offense now

They are more than solid. MM looked like a stud throwing to worse WRs than the Bills had last year. This division went from worst in the league to a good one.

It's amazing what true franchise qbs can do for your team.

Edited by C.Biscuit97

"Maclin's wife made the decision."

Some of you folks are shameless.

Citation needed. Or is this like the "Maclin's wife made the decision," story telling?

Maclin catches on with Ravens after unexpected exit from KC

After receiving inquiries from quite a few teams and visiting Buffalo and Baltimore, Maclin finally picked the Ravens. The decision was based partially on the desire to keep his new bride (they married last month) happy.

“She grew up in Baltimore,” Maclin said. “Everything my wife said was always about Baltimore. That was probably a good sign. Happy wife, happy life.”

Yeah, it's between them and the Texans. The colts and jags will be fighting for 3rd place in that division.

I'd give the edge to Tennessee due to them having the upper hand in the qb category.

Andy Luck's throwing shoulder will tell the tale imo. May not be ready week 1. Each team has some holes in that division. Titans certainly will have their chances (though I don't think Decker is the reason).

That was post #2 in a chain of about ten. Talk about fake news.

That was after you said that players don't go to play with bad QBs in FA. People can fee free to scroll through the other posts but unless you are considering Kessler, Hoyer, Goff, Wentz and Glennon as good QBs your theory doesn't carry any weight.

If the Ravens had some scrub qb, didn't offer money, and weren't known as an elite franchise, he won't be be going there.

There are multiple reasons why he didn't come here. But no wr is excited to be part of the 2nd worst passing attack in the NFL.

That's your opinion and assumption. I'll take the man for his word.

For me it depends on two things:

1) How quickly does Deshaun Watson become the Texans starter?

2) How does that defense look without big Romeo calling it?

If the answers are: early and doesn't miss a beat it is the Texans again. If they are rolling with Savage or the D steps back it is Tenn's division.

If the Jags can get Bortles on track they will be an interesting team to watch. That defense is going to legit. Bouye and Ramsey on the outside. I want the Jags D in fantasy.

If the Ravens had some scrub qb, didn't offer money, and weren't known as an elite franchise, he won't be be going there.

There are multiple reasons why he didn't come here. But no wr is excited to be part of the 2nd worst passing attack in the NFL.

What I am hearing isn't that. I'm hearing that the Bills offers to these guys can be described as "low-ball" at best and "insulting" at worst. The Bills are bringing guys in but aren't really even close on the numbers. Sometimes it works (like Hodges) but don't expect Barnidge, Maclin, etc...

If the Jags can get Bortles on track they will be an interesting team to watch. That defense is going to legit. Bouye and Ramsey on the outside. I want the Jags D in fantasy.

who is the DC? Did they change defenses? Since Bradley is gone I didn't follow what they did there at DC

Ryan Grigson totally screwed the Colts over. He was awful at drafting and left Luck with a sieve of an O-line.

Also, the Jags/Titans game should be marketed as the "Former Coaches of the Buffalo Bills Bowl" with Marrone and Mularkey.

Which coach do you NOT want to see make the playoffs before the Bills, St. Doug or Mike?

Ryan Grigson totally screwed the Colts over. He was awful at drafting and left Luck with a sieve of an O-line.

Also, the Jags/Titans game should be marketed as the "Former Coaches of the Buffalo Bills Bowl" with Marrone and Mularkey.

Which coach do you NOT want to see make the playoffs before the Bills, St. Doug or Mike?

It's gotta be Marrone and not even close. Sure, Mularky's team folded against Steeler back-ups and helped Willie Parker jumpstart his career, but Marrone straight up quit on his team, and on New Years Eve at that! Plus, even if they are AFC foes, it's tough not to like how the Titans have gone about assembling their roster.

What was the offer we made he rejected or did he just not want to meet with us at all because of Taylor?

What QB did Decker go to the Jets to play with?

Decker was the highest paid FA WR his year. We better hope WR's aren't turning down significantly higher contract offers to play with other QB's. Edited by jmc12290