LB Gerald Hodges visiting-Edit: SIGNED!

Same

Giants are a legit Super Bowl contender

In what world is that? Bizarro NFL? Manning is 36 and wasn't Peyton to begin with. They might not even make the playoffs this year, let alone be a super bowl contender.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In what world is that? Bizarro NFL? Manning is 36 and wasn't Peyton to begin with. They might not even make the playoffs this year, let alone be a super bowl contender.

I would imagine it's the one in which they had a top-10 defense and an offense that added Brandon Marshall and Evan Engram to go along with Eli, OBJ, and Sterling Shepard

Edited by thebandit27

This is no-brainer. Hodges starts at the weakest spot on the team immediately (besides for maybe FS). He fits what the Bills need. If they can land Hodges and/or Barnidge they will be in a great place. The LB depth would be pretty solid with Hodges, Brown, Ragland, Lorax, Humber, Milano and Vallejo. I've been saying for a while that the depth on the team wasn't the issue it was the starters in certain spots. Once you add a Zay Jones, Tre White and a Gerald Hodges all of a sudden your depth isn't so bad. Borderline starters get bumped to reserves, reserves move to the 3 deep and guys that don't belong on the roster get released.

Absolutely.... this would Solidify the LBer position, CB looks nice, WR too. FS is slim and so is DE.

Sign Hodges and look for a rotation #3 DE. As it stands now, and I've been saying it for sometime now, look for Lorax to have packages that put him at the DE position/an edge rusher. To spell Shaq or Hughes

Absolutely.... this would Solidify the LBer position, CB looks nice, WR too. FS is slim and so is DE.

Sign Hodges and look for a rotation #3 DE. As it stands now, and I've been saying it for sometime now, look for Lorax to have packages that put him at the DE position/an edge rusher. To spell Shaq or Hughes

Kind of why i like zo though - he's done it all and won't complain about his role.

God will guide him :rolleyes:

:lol: Someone set up a homeless guy outside Tempo to approach him and ask for a few bucks then engage in a conversation and say "My name is Dirk Diggler - but everyone calls me Buffalo"

?

Ok. Assuming mannings production doesn't fall off a cliff the Giants will be super bowl contenders.

Not sure if you watched the Giants at all but their defense was among the best in the league and their offense will be even more explosive with the offseason additions.

Count me in the group that doesn't think they are sb contenders.

I was never a huge Eli fan but he is on the downside of his career. His YPA has gone down each of the last 3 years. They didn't address their running game which was a gigantic weakness last year unless Shaun Droughn or Wayne Gallman does it for you. DJ Fluker is a question mark on an already questionable o-line and losing Hankins on the D-line will be a big loss imo. Add in playing in the crazy NFC East and they could just as easily finish last as first in that division.

Better teams in no particular order from the NFC imo are the Falcons, Packers, Cowboys (think we see a step back from them too), and Seahawks. The Giants almost missed the playoffs last year and had a win and in week 17 vs the Redskins. They aren't a lock for the playoffs let alone a super bowl contender imo.