Bills Trade Up with the Rams to Get #37

@adamschefter

Deals now flying. Bills traded for picks 37 and 149 in 4th from the Rams for 44 and 91st in third round.

I'm on with that. Happy we got a 4th in exchange. I was pissed at first when I heard we lost a 3rd round pick. Happy with this.

Love the trade and the pick. I wanted them to parlay the third rounder into a fourth plus and this accomplished it in spades.

And I figured they were going wide receiver and cornerback in the first two picks, and they did. The top three wide receivers going in the top nine threw things off but there's nothing they could do about that.

we have (1) 3rd round pick and (4) 5th rounders...I think.....can easily move in to 4th round

According to the draft trade chart, we lost 30 points in the process. Not good. Should've gotten a 4th.

Can we not mention this ridiculous thing again?

we have (1) 3rd round pick and (4) 5th rounders...I think.....can easily move in to 4th round

Can we not mention this ridiculous thing again?

Why? It's a formula they use to make trades. We came up short on this one. I think the Bills are in love with Zay because one of their coaches spent a lot of time with the guy. I don't like this trade one bit.

Why? It's a formula they use to make trades. We came up short on this one. I think the Bills are in love with Zay because one of their coaches spent a lot of time with the guy. I don't like this trade one bit.

Who uses it? If everyone uses it then trades would never be made because one team would always come out ahead. This is ridiculous. It's the players chosen. Not some random point system

Player is fine.

Hate the move

Whaley can not help himself from giving away picks. In his defense there was a solid run on the guys that seemed on the top of most best available. Sitting and waiting requires a few surprise picks ahead of you and patience.

Oh well. Two positions addressed.

Now draft defense the rest of the way.

Possibly a RT at some point