2017 NFL Draft: Round 1 discussion

This is a Hypocrisy Alert. The National Hypocrisy Service is warning you that if you hated giving away a 1st for Sammy, you don't get to hate getting one now.

Yeah, except what you posted makes zero sense. Why wouldn't people hate giving up a first when there was no QB to throw him the ball?

I don't care what anybody says this was a terrible trade a late first-round pick next year and a late 3rd round pick this year for the number 10 spot insane

I AGREE! WTFFFFFFFFFF we got no 1st rounders this year. JESUS WHALEY.

So the Browns are going to have 2 first rounders next year also. They are going to be worse than the Bills and have a higher pick and won't trade with the bills. They will take Darnold. Bills will be sol.

i am worried about this.

the bills need to suck more than them. whatever it takes. make tyrod throw 50x a game if you have to.

Watching NFL network. I have a question, have any of the "experts" opined on our trade? It seems like I either totally zoned out (and I'm sober unfortunately) or they don't care. No respect. As usual.

Respect?

Yes, I want my respect! Who cares that we haven't made the playoffs since the Clinton years?

Terrible, terrible deal. I thought Doug made a good deal moving back, but this haul is a joke. KC just robbed us blind to get their QB of the future. Their 2nd this year in addition would make this deal palatable. I take back everything good I said about Whaley moving back.

None of these QB's are starting this year and next years QB class is deeper. At least three of the QB's in next years draft would have been picked before the QB's that have gone so far this year.