Who are your day 2 targets?

This draft feels like it will be won or lost on day 2. That is where the strength of the class lies. I'd love if the Bills could slide down a few spots and pick up an extra day 2 pick. At any rate I thought that it would be fun to identify 5 guys that you'd like to see in round 2 and 5 in round 3. We've beaten the 1st round to death:

2nd

Budda Baker

Jarred Davis

Tre White

Zach Cunningham

Zay Jones

3rd

Sidney Jones

Derek Rivers

Eddie Jackson

Justin Evans

Josh Dobbs

Disclaimer: Can we please not turn this into a debate about whether or not a guy will be there? Use guys that have a realistic chance of being on the board.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

2nd

WR Juju Smith-Schuster

WR Chris Godwin

S Budda Baker

CB Chidobe Awuzie

CB Quincy Wilson

3rd

CB Rasul Douglas

OLB Alex Anzalone

S Marcus Maye

DE DeMarcus Walker

QB Joshua Dobbs

Edited by CNY315

Just added positions of each to help readers

2nd
SS Budda Baker
LB Jarred Davis
CB Tre White
OLB Zach Cunningham
WR Zay Jones

3rd
CB Sidney Jones
DE Derek Rivers
CB Eddie Jackson
FS Justin Evans
QB Josh Dobbs

Edited by jahbonas

This draft feels like it will be won or lost on day 2. That is where the strength of the class lies. I'd love if the Bills could slide down a few spots and pick up an extra day 2 pick. At any rate I thought that it would be fun to identify 5 guys that you'd like to see in round 2 and 5 in round 3. We've beaten the 1st round to death:

2nd

Budda Baker

Jarred Davis

Tre White

Zach Cunningham

Zay Jones

3rd

Sidney Jones

Derek Rivers

Eddie Jackson

Justin Evans

Josh Dobbs

Disclaimer: Can we please not turn this into a debate about whether or not a guy will be there? Use guys that have a realistic chance of being on the board.

Yes, Cunningham and Jones definitely. I think McCoach's influence is strong and he will be seeking out LB help early.

Eddie jackson

Budda baker

Jourdan.lewis

D king

Jarrad davis

Bryan cox jr

Caleb brantley

Tomlinson

Ryan anderson

Tim Williams

Wormley

Tre white lsu

Kevin king

Bolles

Ramcyk

Juju

Arderius Stewart

Davis webb

Chad kelly

Carl lawson

Forrest lamp

Engram te

Kamara

Joe mixon

Adoree jackson

Zach cunmingham

Peppers

Roderick johnson

Demarcus walker

Pocic

Dupre wr lsu

Riley ilb lsu

2nd

WR Juju Smith-Schuster

WR Chris Godwin

S Budda Baker

CB Chidobe Awuzie

CB Quincy Wilson

3rd

CB Rasul Douglas

OLB Alex Anzalone

S Marcus Maye

DE DeMarcus Walker

QB Joshua Dobbs

I like this list and would also add

CB Fabian Moreau

I don't know who to choose from round 2 or 3, so I will just pick who the Bills can get on Day 2.

Budda Baker

Alex Anzalone

Jake Butt

Cooper Kupp

Jourdan Lewis

Desmond King

Duke Riley

Zay Jones

Michael Roberts

Adam Shaheen

Jordan Leggett

DeMarcus Walker

Fabian Moreau

Edited by Mark Vader

Round 2:

Zay Jones

JuJu Smith-Schuster

Fabian Moreau

Round 3:

Rasul Douglas

Duke Riley

Oh, and folks, Jarrad Davis isn't seeing Day 2

Yeah, that's what I thought but once people listed him I wanted to affirm my Davis love. Prefer Davis to Reuben Foster.

Yeah, that's what I thought but once people listed him I wanted to affirm my Davis love. Prefer Davis to Reuben Foster.

I am a Davis guy as well. I listed him because I see a lot of places where he's going mid 20's. Some of those guys will fall (like Ragland last year). Unfortunately, I don't think Davis is one of them. I listed him nonetheless. Edited by Kirby Jackson

I am a Davis guys as well. I listed him because I see a lot of places where he's going mid 20's. Some of those guys will fall (like Ragland last year). Unfortunately, I don't think Davis is one of them. I listed him nonetheless.

He would be the most important linebacker in the McD scheme, the mike.

Lombardi and schefter are talking Rueben Foster maybe be there for the first 1/3 of the 2nd round. I'd think that'd be a no brainer.

That would scare me. Whaley might panic and give away more picks to move up for him.

Kevin King

Chidobe Awuzie

Cordrea Tankersley

Adoree' Jackson

Budda Baker

Chris Godwin

Teez Tabor

Desmond King

Cooper Kupp

Sidney Jones

Marcus Williams

Ethan Pocic

Jaleel Johnson

Alex Anzalone

Anthony Walker Jr.

Vince Biegel

Isaac Asiata

Jadar Johnson

5. Keionta Davis

Chad Kelly

Tedric Thompson

Andreas Knappe

Simon Mathiesen

Until they get a QB nothing else matters.

Hot take and thanks for chiming in!! Your post really brings a lot to the discussion and gives us all something to think about. I've never thought about that before. Maybe the Bills should forfeit their draft picks because it doesn't matter? That's a really, really interesting thought!! Edited by Kirby Jackson

Until they get a QB nothing else matters.

Agreed. Should be a higher priority to get a good one than it has been, last year being a good example where they waited and waited and took a lesser prospect than Prescott, the one they supposedly wanted. Enough waiting, prioritize getting a good player at by far the most important position.

Hot take and thanks for chiming in!! Your post really brings a lot to the discussion and gives us all something to think about. I've never thought about that before. Maybe the Bills should forfeit their draft picks because it doesn't matter? That's a really, really interesting thought!!

I know. Before reading Old School's amazing post, I thought kicker was the only thing that mattered. I mean, the game is called FOOTball, right? And we all know that Brady and Belichick would still be waiting on their first Lombardi trophy without Vinatieri and Gostkowski.

I am a Davis guy as well. I listed him because I see a lot of places where he's going mid 20's. Some of those guys will fall (like Ragland last year). Unfortunately, I don't think Davis is one of them. I listed him nonetheless.

He would be the most important linebacker in the McD scheme, the mike.

Would either of you prefer Reddick over Davis?

Lombardi and schefter are talking Rueben Foster maybe be there for the first 1/3 of the 2nd round. I'd think that'd be a no brainer.

If the Bills took Foster, what happens to Ragland who Whaley traded up to select last year.? Aren't they both MLB?