NFL schedule release this Thursday

stuvian

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gut feeling, we open @ Cincinnati.

we opened away last year. the nfl has a sort of quasi thing against doing that to teams back to back. it happens, but generally you'll open at home in the first or second week. some times ya play two home games in a row.

Awesome I can start planning my LA trip which originally was going to be San Diego.

i was talking to Josh Perry a couple weeks ago (ran into him out one night) and he said he has no clue what to expect from the soccer stadium. He said he's used to twice as many people at an open practice in college let alone a regular season game.

i was talking to Josh Perry a couple weeks ago (ran into him out one night) and he said he has no clue what to expect from the soccer stadium. He said he's used to twice as many people at an open practice in college let alone a regular season game.

Yeah that is definitely going to be a funny experience I am also wondering how much tickets will be since there are going to be a lot less on the market

we opened away last year. the nfl has a sort of quasi thing against doing that to teams back to back. it happens, but generally you'll open at home in the first or second week. some times ya play two home games in a row.

Actually, the Bengals haven't played at home in Week 1 since 2009! I heard that they requested to the league that they play at home Week 1 this coming season.

Awesome I can start planning my LA trip which originally was going to be San Diego.

Yeah that is definitely going to be a funny experience I am also wondering how much tickets will be since there are going to be a lot less on the market

Yeah, that is going to be a weird situation.

I plan on going to that game, but I am terrified at how much tickets will be at face value.

It really sucks that the Chargers moved to Los Angeles. San Diego is/was the best road trip in the NFL. Such a beautiful city and a splendid area. The San Diego Bills Backers always made it a great time. I will really miss that experience.

I plan on going to that game, but I am terrified at how much tickets will be at face value.

It really sucks that the Chargers moved to Los Angeles. San Diego is/was the best road trip in the NFL. Such a beautiful city and a splendid area. The San Diego Bills Backers always made it a great time. I will really miss that experience.

Boy you can say that again. I'll miss it.

beautiful, perfect city. They still have the Padres (sadly)

isn't that due to baseball?

Is it? I have no idea. But I'd be curious to know about this as well as about similar specific scheduling constraints/requests.

I did hear on WGR a couple weeks ago that Cincy had requested a Week 1 opener. Not sure of their source.

Is it? I have no idea. But I'd be curious to know about this as well as about similar specific scheduling constraints/requests.

I did hear on WGR a couple weeks ago that Cincy had requested a Week 1 opener. Not sure of their source.

maybe the Reds are away that day. I remember the Ravens couldn't play at home week 1 the year after the won the SB as the SB winning traditionally opens on TNF at home, because of the Orioles.

According to this article, average face value price will be $192 with the range being $70 (behind North end zone) to $375 (behind Chargers bench). They are expecting to take in as much as a normal size stadium so obviously the prices need to be high.

I've been to several LA Galaxy (soccer) games at StubHub, I've always had good seats, but I can't imagine that there are really any bad seats in the house. Last year I went to the Bills/Lambs game, paid just over $100/ticket, and was so far away I could barely see the field.

Also, there was a huge Bills Backers party near the stadium.

Personally, I'm really psyched to see a Bills game in this venue.

We did home openers of jets, Miami, Indy, NE*

I don't remember if we opened week 1 Indy or ne*. But definitely remember Balt last year. It is likely to be an account team

I'll go with home against the Jets Week 1

2016 at Baltimore
2015 Indianapolis
2014 at Chicago
2013 New England
2012 at NY Jets
2011 at Kansas City
2010 Miami
2009 at New England
2008 Seattle
2007 Denver
Edited by buffaloaggie

I'm going totally guessing here that cinci is first away game. Patriots or Indy first home game.

I will find out that morning and ellusively post it somewhere as I have the last two years with the first two games

i wonder when the carolina game will be? should be a huge bills presence

if its late in the year or past mid season and the panthers aren't .500 than it will be 50% buffalo.

I have essentially got tix for Carolina and Atlanta already.

we got screwed....

4 December home games.....new england is coming off a bye for both home and away games.....our home opener in 3rd week......we travel the most miles of any team.....no night games, the league hates us......

guess I should wait til Thursday.....

So week 1 won't be New England. They will open on the Thursday night and the smart money is on a Superbowl rematch against Atlanta.

My guess is we open at home to Oakland and we conclude at the Chargers.

i heard NE won't be hosting Atlanta week 1 TNF

Also I'm guessing Bills will be away two of the December weeks because there is hockey at New Era

i heard NE won't be hosting Atlanta week 1 TNF

Also I'm guessing Bills will be away two of the December weeks because there is hockey at New Era

That's due to the new Stadium I would guess. I can see the NFL wanting Atlanta on the Sunday night game opening weekend to showcase that puppy.

And NE-Atlanta in one of the Sunday afternoon slots would crush in November.