Bills linked to M. Claiborne

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While he managed to save himself from being the bust he seemed to be, he still isn't that good.

If he's modestly priced I'd support it though.

He played really well the last couple years. He has had trouble staying healthy though.

Is Claiborne more of a zone corner whereas Gilmore is more of a man cover guy? Been wondering what kind of CB they will look at.

So early on at Dallas they played him in a very soft zone scheme and he struggled. There was a feeling (I haven't looked at enough film to tell you whether it was true) that his improvement came from Marinelli letting him go and play more press man and trusting him 1v1.

So early on at Dallas they played him in a very soft zone scheme and he struggled. There was a feeling (I haven't looked at enough film to tell you whether it was true) that his improvement came from Marinelli letting him go and play more press man and trusting him 1v1.

Oh that is interesting. Now the other corner we were linked to was Verner, and he is more of a zone corner, no?

Thanks for helping me out.

Incarcerated bob posted this the other day that Bills were talking to him. Had to delete because I was made aware we weren't allowed to post anything from him.

it goes back to the same direction of bleacher report and why its blocked. To generate clicks and a stream away from the site does the site no good. In bobs case it was litter the web with so much it creates name buzz. When he was right he would beat his chest he was right 1 time in 12.

Bleacher has got better. But not good. Other sites have replaced him and they come here and post their stuff. In fact, some are the same folks who would go to bleacher and write an article to link it here.

Bob hasn't changed or shown to be reputable.

We'd be pretty good at CB if they got him - they could mainly focus on other areas in the draft. Though I'm sure they'd still draft a CB somewhere

They should. The draft is deep in talent at the CB position. And Claiborne has all the talent in the world, but has had issues staying healthy.

what did Bob do? He seem to hit on stuff as much as the big national guys

see my port above.

Really, I post his tweets in the SHout Box and nobody ever said anything. Why is he banned?

see my most above.

What Bob does is retweet "sources" over and over so when they're wrong he blames the source. He puts a million things out there. Then when one was right he beats his chest and retweets his own a thousand times hiding his wrong info. He has also been shown to have deleted info that was wrong

see my port above.

see my most above.

What Bob does is retweet "sources" over and over so when they're wrong he blames the source. He puts a million things out there. Then when one was right he beats his chest and retweets his own a thousand times hiding his wrong info. He has also been shown to have deleted info that was wrong

Thanks Boyst, guess I won't paste his tweets anymore.

i wasn't told why but I assumed it was lack of credibility

Yolo... gathered that from Boyst, I didn't know. When the Sabres got Okposo he nailed it first.

His 4 on the Wonderlic may be a record that will never broken.

Don't they give you 4 pts for making an X where your name is supposed to be?

does he tackle like a girl and blame the saftey when he gets smoked?

Nah, you gotta pay big money for that.