Wheres the market for Zach Brown?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RT @caplannfl: On LB Zach Brown and Raiders, source said, "looks like a no-go right now." Things can always change, however.

RT @caplannfl: On LB Zach Brown and Raiders, source said, "looks like a no-go right now." Things can always change, however.

You can say that again.

You can say that again.

jimmy-2-times.jpg

Look, the guy was a great player last year, that's undeniable. There is no excuse making NO offer on this guy.......NONE.

This is exactly how bad teams become worse.....let the best players walk over probably a moderate raise in pay.

What does it say to other teammates when you let a Zach Brown walk?

Nobody here has any real proof that Reggie Ragland will even be healthy next year

Edited by THE SLAMMER

Look, the guy was a great player last year, that's undeniable. There is no excuse making NO offer on this guy.......NONE.

This is exactly how bad teams become worse.....let the best players walk over probably a moderate raise in pay.

make sure you tackle that Leveon Bell guy running by you?

Nobody here has any real proof that Reggie Ragland will even be healthy next year

There is a post like 5 posts before you stating we have a standing offer out to him ...

according to twitter we have made him an offer. What the bills think is fair and what he wants are two different things right now. He's looking for something better than the bills offered

according to twitter we have made him an offer. What the bills think is fair and what he wants are two different things right now. He's looking for something better than the bills offered

What are the terms of our offer? I can't find anything.

Zach Brown absolutely "let up" on the last month or so of the 2016 season, but in all honestly I think most the defense did too.

I'd still welcome him back, he's the best true WILL on the market and would solidify the LBers. A 2-3 year, front loaded deal with low guarantees would be perfect as it would let you draft his replacement.

what I saw didn't have and contract details. I'll try to find the tweets I saw. I think I saw it here.

Much appreciated. I seem to recall a news article from the first week of January saying the Bills were planning on talking to his agent at the Pro Bowl, but I can't find that, either. If you come across it, great, but don't spend too much time on it. We'll know soon enough anyway.

Much appreciated. I seem to recall a news article from the first week of January saying the Bills were planning on talking to his agent at the Pro Bowl, but I can't find that, either. If you come across it, great, but don't spend too much time on it. We'll know soon enough anyway.

I was wrong it wasn't twitter it was from Leroi I guess it was posted in the Preston brown tweet thread.

"Leroi said we have an offer on the table. Would like to have him back, but understand if he leaves for more money."

Don't know how to quote from other pages on phone

Edited by Not at the table Karlos

the Bills Fanatics twitter account tweeted awhile ago that they were trying to get an extension done. They are pretty accurate. Nothing since then.

I was wrong it wasn't twitter it was from Leroi I guess it was posted in the Preston brown tweet thread.

"Leroi said we have an offer on the table. Would like to have him back, but understand if he leaves for more money."

Don't know how to quote from other pages on phone

the Bills Fanatics twitter account tweeted awhile ago that they were trying to get an extension done. They are pretty accurate. Nothing since then.

Thanks, gentlemen. It was driving me nuts trying to find that imaginary article. Sure, it's a short drive, but still.

@adamcaplanNFL

LB Zach Brown to visit with #Dolphins today, per @OmarKelly. Raider and Brown were far apart on $$, sources said.

Dolphins have been busy this offseason. Yet I wonder if they are willing to give Zach the type of deal he wants.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope this poor dude gets his money soon :lol:

If this guy has a minimum amount he is looking for, you would think he would get that cleared up before making the visits to all these teams...it seems like such a waste to make all these trips, only to not be happy with what you are hearing.

bills being extremely patient here.....i think they should tell him there is a time restriction on the offer

Why? If they wouldn't mind having him back and they don't have any other player they are looking to spend the money on let it play out. If there are other players they like more, and feel the LB position needs a reinforcement they would sign that guy. No rush at this point. Will be some players cut after June 1 too.

Brown grew up in Maryland so the Skins could be a good option for him.

bills being extremely patient here.....i think they should tell him there is a time restriction on the offer

There is a time restriction with every offer. It is good until it's not. If the Bills signed a guy today to fill Brown's role they'd pull their offer (or at least decrease it). The same thing with the draft. If they draft Foster, Brown has to go elsewhere.