Sign Terrelle Pryor

wppete

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

let's stockpile as many underwhelming OSU QBs as possible. and then, let's try to shoehorn them into pro style offenses and convince ourselves that their ill-fitting intangibles will translate to the NFL.

Troy Smith is available :thumbsup:

I would say draft a WR in the 2nd or 3rd round, much cheaper option.

We may do that ALSO. We have a bunch of holes and limited picks. I like the idea, but it's hard to say what he's worth in my mind. He can only get better, right?

Even with good depth we still need to add players. Only WRs we have is Watkins and Listenbee. We need atleast 8 recievers to take to camp. Which means we have to add atleast that. We are not gonna add 6 rookies through draft. That would give us 7 recievers who never played a down in NFL. We gotta sign some vets as well

Still have Dez Lewis

We may do that ALSO. We have a bunch of holes and limited picks. I like the idea, but it's hard to say what he's worth in my mind. He can only get better, right?

he certainly has been improving at WR. Maybe the Browns just want him to test the market.

TP is a physically dominant player whom would help Tyrod excel and excel himself. This is a no brainer I can;t believe the Browns let him walk.

I read he is too much of a diva, although, what WRs aren't.

i could see him in a percy harvin role for us.

i'd have no problem writing a contract for $7.5mm/3 years, with $12mm gauretneed and telling him he can sign it whenever he'd like

Play 3 games and steal millions of dollars from us? Sign him quick!

Seriously, no receiver with any team of an ego wants to come here and catch 40 passes. Better off drafting a guy who will be much cheaper.

Pro Football FocusVerified account @PFF 37s37 seconds ago

More

With Torrey Smith now in Philadelphia, could Alshon Jeffery be joining him shortly?

And Jeffery signs with Eagles! For only 1 year?

Some weird moves today, like Houston giving Cleveland a 2nd round pick to take Osweiler off their hands and the Browns rumored to just cut him. Doesn't make sense for Houston. If they cut him with June 1st designation, they could've stretched bonus hits into next season. By trading him, they take full remaining hit now. Plus they give up a 2nd? Whaley should get on the phone with their GM and maybe they'll take a 2nd for a 1st.

Play 3 games and steal millions of dollars from us? Sign him quick!

Seriously, no receiver with any team of an ego wants to come here and catch 40 passes. Better off drafting a guy who will be much cheaper.

he's not going to get the money he thinks. or anyone else thinks.

If he doesn't, then his best bet is to sign a 1 year deal and prove he's not a fluke. And he definitely won't come here if that's he case.

who'd sign him to this? atlanta? carolina? tampa? green bay?

if the jets can work with marshall and other dude than he can go about anywhere and prove himself. and watkins won't start every game. he's too fragile.

inb4 patriots?

i could see him in a percy harvin role for us.

i'd have no problem writing a contract for $7.5mm/3 years, with $12mm gauretneed and telling him he can sign it whenever he'd like

I'd give him 25m 3 years 12g. Gives us a good #2 wr, backup QB and RB. Better player for less G than Woods or Britt

I'd give him 25m 3 years 12g. Gives us a good #2 wr, backup QB and RB. Better player for less G than Woods or Britt

this guy doesn't deserve 3 years. he deserves another chance but not 3 years of another chance.

Brian Quick, Kamar Aiken, Kendall Wright, Terrance Williams are some guys I wouldn't mind signing for depth at the right price.

I've always liked Terrence Williams...good slot receiver and return guy

only got 1 year 8 mill. He was the Browns best player last year. Their fans are lit. Up.

HE gets 8MM gets to play with a good QB and a chance to shine and get a massive payday. Its very smart by him to go short term to prove he is worth it and make a crap ton more.

only got 1 year 8 mill. He was the Browns best player last year. Their fans are lit. Up.

After signing Britt, they'll get over it but Pryor could be in for a slump. They had no one else last year. I'm not discounting what an amazing feat that was with their QB carousel of trash last year but Britt did it with horrible QBs last year too. However... 8 mil, 1 yr, good deal. This is definitely a wait and see contract.