Teddy Bridgewater expected to miss all of 2017 season

YoloinOhio

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

(Cringe) You think a guy suffering a potentially career-ending injury in practice isn't "good or bad?" (Cringe)

Not just that. All events are judged through the lens of "how does this effect the Bills?". Ethnic cleansing in Balkans: that's a good thing since the Bills last went to the playoffs in 1999 when Kosovo dominated the news. Conflict in Syria: mostly neutral as we've finished around .500.

If they didn't get him from the practice field to the hospital amputation was a real possibility. If I recall correctly they didn't make the determination not to amputate for a day or so.

...GOOD recall......his injury was far, FAR uglier than Theismann's on MNF......and I just read he has not even been cleared yet for ANY weight bearing therapy......only thing he has going for him is his age and the potential healing powers of youth....sure as hell hope he makes it.....

Which was ugly, having been at that game.

My friend's wife was an ER XRay nurse on duty at the hospital when Thiesman came in ... pretty cool story for her to tell. She got to help read the film.

That and my friend got peed on by Jim Kelly in the high school locker room after football practice one day.

Cool story, bro ...

My friend's wife was an ER XRay nurse on duty at the hospital when Thiesman came in ... pretty cool story for her to tell. She got to help read the film.

That and my friend got peed on by Jim Kelly in the high school locker room after football practice one day.

Cool story, bro ...

Jimbo was such a Jock back in his day, that's what this team has been lacking under center these last 17 years a true alpha male :devil:

• 4 weeks later...

Just another reason to not overreach on a QB at 10.

1. Can draft one in rounds 3--5. Plus next year's draft. If we aren't a playoff team we'll be picking in top 15 again...likely top 10 I have us at 7-9 at best.

2. And available guys in the league. I know....very few. But Bradford had a nice season for the Vikes---compare his stats with Carr's. Maybe a Jimmy G or Cousins hits the market. Now Bridgewater.

So when we do get good QB play (I'm not going to say franchise QB) you want as much talent on the team as possible when it happens.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk