Tim Graham article -T Pegs considers dysfunction an insult

Reed83HOF

people hear what they want to hear

but i think terrys attitude is that the buffalo media are pieces of **** and i dont need to respond the way they want me to, or to the horseshit they shovel when i dont

i certainly can see why the pegulas would love to give the double bird to the media, i sure would, heck i already do and i dont own crap. but i think for the sake of the team they should try a little harder to feed the sharks a little before they go into full frenzy mode

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

people hear what they want to hear

but i think terrys attitude is that the buffalo media are pieces of **** and i dont need to respond the way they want me to, or to the horseshit they shovel when i dont

i certainly can see why the pegulas would love to give the double bird to the media, i sure would, heck i already do and i dont own crap. but i think for the sake of the team they should try a little harder to feed the sharks a little before they go into full frenzy mode

did u read the article? I thought both sides well and it should put alot of questions to bed, unless the media can't put their pitchforks down.

http://buffalonews.com/2017/01/12/terry-pegula-accusations-bills-dysfunctional-consider-insult/

Buffalo Bills co-owner Terry Pegula will introduce new coach Sean McDermott on Friday afternoon and then step aside.

Pegula will take no questions. Neither will his wife, Bills co-owner Kim Pegula. That's how they prefer it.

Thanks! Spectacular job by TG asking ALL the right questions!

All I have to say is if it wasn't for the Pegulas, we wouldn't have a team. They are hands on owners because they truly care and want nothing more than to bring a winner to Buffalo. They're doing the absolute best job they can and fully admit that they've made some mistakes but will learn from them. It's not like they've been cheap owners and aren't providing all the financial resources either. You can argue that some of the money hasn't been well spent, but they are certainly giving it their best shot. I never understand all the criticism they get. They've basically saved the city and feel they deserve more respect than they get from the fans and media.

All I have to say is if it wasn't for the Pegulas, we wouldn't have a team. They are hands on owners because they truly care and want nothing more than to bring a winner to Buffalo. They're doing the absolute best job they can and fully admit that they've made some mistakes but will learn from them. It's not like they've been cheap owners and aren't providing all the financial resources either. You can argue that some of the money hasn't been well spent, but they are certainly giving it their best shot. I never understand all the criticism they get. They've basically saved the city and feel they deserve more respect than they get from the fans and media.

Whenever I read posts like yours, I think of this guy:

WTmgCBW0.jpg

All hail the mighty leader!

My interpretation is that individually, and collectively, the Pegulas genuinely don't care for the press, aren't comfortable in front of the camera, and yet have a great desire to be liked and seen as the good guys. Those two things are very hard to simultaneously pull off.

Better get used to it. It comes with the territory and in today's news cycle the excrement is always flying and the fan keeps on spinning.

Respect is earned, not bought.

Whenever I read posts like yours, I think of this guy:

All hail the mighty leader!

It is solely because of the Pegula's that they are in Buffalo and will remain in Buffalo for the next few decades at least. 3 teams are likely moving in this time. THREE! Buffalo would surely have been one if anyone else had bought them. But besides that, they decided that they love the area so much that they are going to invest deep into it and try to improve the area. So they are to be thanked on so many different levels.

But yeah, they didn't win the Superbowl in 2-3 years so :censored: them right. :bag:

Edited by What a Tuel

Smart move by the Pegulas in advance of todays PC. Now the media is on full advance notice the Pegulas won't be answering questions, and they have a variety of answers to the questions they were whining about since Whaley's dubious PC.

Now, hopefully, the focus can be on McDermott and what he plans to bring to the table -- not "can you work with Doug Whaley?" or any of that nonsense.

Edited by eball

I'm curious as to how people are thinking they came off well here. The guy offers no explanations to the fans about key decisions that we spend hours/days/weeks/months debating here and elsewhere. And sounds like a dismissive ass while doing so. I totally understand that he has no obligation to divulge anything and I suppose many of you are okay with that. But as a fan it would be nice to hear him, however subtly, own up to the Rex disaster (which is 100% on him) or at the very least, not blatantly lie that he has no idea how the Bills came off looking the past few weeks.

I'm as thankful as anyone that he kept the Bills in Buffalo, and I don't even live there. But just having a team isn't good enough.

He made an arm chopping motiin when he said russ brandon was business side only.

Oh yeah... but then listed many scenarios that he would be involved... and how important it is that everyone needs to be involved in everything.

He made an arm chopping motiin when he said russ brandon was business side only.

Oh yeah... but then listed many scenarios that he would be involved... and how important it is that everyone needs to be involved in everything.

Dude seriously. In what business....not just a sport, any business.....is the primary guy in charge of selling the product purposely completely isolated from the guys developing the product? That's just dumb. Does the guy at Microsoft know what products are on the horizon and why? Does that mean he chose them or developed them?

Champion wrestlers are usually not good targets for taking out your anger on, but may handle it in different ways.

Edited by 4merper4mer

It is solely because of the Pegula's that they are in Buffalo and will remain in Buffalo for the next few decades at least. 3 teams are likely moving in this time. THREE! Buffalo would surely have been one if anyone else had bought them. But besides that, they decided that they love the area so much that they are going to invest deep into it and try to improve the area. So they are to be thanked on so many different levels.

But yeah, they didn't win the Superbowl in 2-3 years so :censored: them right. :bag:

After reading about how much Spanos will profit for moving from SD to LA, even if they play in front of just 30,000, it's a certainty that any owner without extreme loyalty to Buffalo would have moved the Bills in a flash. While I cringe sometimes at what Terry Pegula says, we have to acknowledge that he turned down hundreds of millions of dollars by keeping the team here. He deserves some credit for that.

I am probably in the majority by also thinking that if/when the day comes that the Pegulas are no longer willing to turn down those hundreds of millions, I will say bye bye not just to the relocated franchise, but to the NFL.